Hurt

I'm The Kingka's Secret Tutor!

Next day at school, with your red puffy eyes, you quietly jotted down the notes that the teacher wrote on the board.

Suddenly, the door burst opened and as usual, every pairs of eyes watched the figures that came in from the door but you didn’t even took a glance at them and continued taking notes.

The teacher stared at the kingkas and asked, “Where’s Jinyoung?”

“Don’t know~ Maybe he have some problems…” Sandeul shrugged then scratched the back of his head.

You stopped writing and looked up at the kingkas. They all glanced at you then quickly looked away to avoid eye contacts with you.

You looked down again and started writing again.

=====

Break time approached and you quickly headed to the rooftop. You opened the rooftop door and walked forward until you almost reached the end of the rooftop. You then stretched your arms, ‘This is really peaceful~’

“Psh!” someone chuckled behind you and you opened your eyes real wide.

You spun around your jaw dropped, ‘What the-?’

“Look at your eyes, they’re really red and puffy… Aigoo~” he shook his head.

“I-It doesn’t matter” you looked down. “Sorry for disturbing” you quickly headed to the door.

Jinyoung quickly grabbed your wrist which made you gasped, “No! D-Don’t go!”

You were puzzled and looked back at him.

His eyes clearly saying everything ‘Don’t go’

You hesitantly nodded and slowly slipped your hand away from his grasp.

Jinyoung let out a sigh of relief and took a seat on the bench in front of the wall. He then looked up at you and patted the empty space next to him, “Sit!”

“Uhh… I need to go somewhere” you looked away and uncomfortably bit your lower lip.

“I said sit” he patted the empty space next to him once again.

“But, I---”

“I said sit!” he gave you a warning look.

You let out a sigh and pouted. You then sat down at the empty space of the bench but landed yourself a little farther away from Jinyoung.

He stared at you blankly, rolled his eyes and grabbed something from his pocket.

He then shifted closer to you which made you turned to him.

When you did, he grabbed your chin and lifted it up making you faced him.

You widened your eyes and gulped down your saliva.

“Close your eyes” he instructed.

“M-Mwo?” your eyes widened even more.

“I said close your eyes!” he seriously looked at you.

Your heart started to reacted in funny ways, “Wha-?

“I SAID.CLOSE.YOUR.EYES!” he yelled and you quickly pinched your eyes, shutting them out of fear.

He then patted a wet and cold towel on your slightly swollen eyes. He gently rubbed your eyes with the towel.

Your mouth slightly fell opened as you felt bliss at the cold touch of the towel on your eyes.

“Why are you crying until you made your eyes red like this?” he asked.

“Because of…” you pursed up your lips making it into a firm line.

“Because of?” he paused of what he was doing and looked at you.

“Because of you…” you said softly and pouted.

Jinyoung heart fluttered at that three words and he secretly smiled.

“Yah, don’t pout!” he yelled playfully and you curled up your lips into a teasing smile.

He then lightly pushed your forehead, making you opened your eyes and glared at him “What was that for?” you rubbed your forehead.

Jinyoung laughed and affectionately patted your head.

You puffed out your cheeks cutely.

Jinyoung instantly blushed. His cheeks is getting redder very time he looked at you.

You then tilted your head with an eyebrow raised and your arms crossed “Wait, I believe that the last time I’ve gone to your house, you said you don’t want to see me anymore”

Jinyoung widened his eyes and looked at you “N-No, t-that was---”

“I guess it’s inappropriate for me to be here” you stood up from your seat and walked away.

Jinyoung widened his eyes and quickly ran after you “Wait!”

Before he could reach you, your phone suddenly rang.

Jinyoung immediately stopped and watched you as you took out your phone (yes, the phone that Byunghun gave you).

You held the phone to your ear “Yeoboseyo?”

Jinyoung tilted his head at you and walked closer to you *Who is it?*

“Ah, Byunghun Oppa” you beamed.

Jinyoung froze and his face fell.

You giggled “I miss you too, Oppa” you cutely answered and walked away slowly.

Jinyoung didn’t have the courage to go after you anymore. Tears slowly welled up on his eyes and he crumpled down to the floor. His bottom lip trembled and he bit it hard to stop it from trembling any longer. But that just made it worse. His bottom lip bled and his tears rolled down his cheeks. He put a hand on his chest and clutched onto his shirt. He had never been so hurt before.

Okay, so what do you think?

By the way, it’s iHeartJoKwangmin :]

SaRaNg-TeEn_ToP wrote the top-half of this chapter while I wrote the rest of them.

I’m sorry if they :[

Since this storyline doesn’t originally belong to me, so yeah, it’s kinda hard for me to suddenly write the story with my own idea :/

But anyhow, I hope you enjoy :D -iHeartJoKwangmin