Can You Be Mine...?

I'm The Kingka's Secret Tutor!

 

 

The school finally finished and every student body started heading home quickly and stay far away from the school, like the school is some kind of a haunted jail to them.

You slowly walked passed the school gate when suddenly, someone pulled your hand from behind.

You gasped and tried to balance yourself from falling to the hard ground. You then looked up and stared at the person who had just pulled you.

Yes…

None other than,

Jinyoung.

He sheepishly smiled at you while rubbing the back of his neck. You rounded your eyes and he awkwardly waved at you.

“What do you want?” you said while crossing your arms.

“Let’s have a walk home together!” he grinned, grabbed your hand and led you home without your permission.

You then just followed him and blankly stared at his back, ‘What’s up with him?’

=====

Arrived in front of your house, he stopped and faced you with a smile glued to his face.

You deeply stared at his eyes and widened them in surprise after that, “I just realized… Your eyes” you squinted your eyes at him. “They’re a bit red… Are you okay?” you touched his cheek and he quickly backed away at the sudden skinship. His heartbeat rate quickened.

“I… Umm… Okay. They just felt a little itchy. That’s why I rubbed them” he slowly pretended rubbing his eyes.

“Y-Yah! Don’t rub them! They’ll worsen” you prevented his hand from rubbing his eyes again.

“Fine, fine~” he put his hand down by his side and softly gazed at you, “Yah”

You looked up at him, “Wae?”

“I wanted to ask you something…” he meekly said while rubbing the back of his neck.

“What is it?” you rounded your eyes curiously like a little kid.

“Well, umm… That day… I…” he mumbled.

You pinched your eyebrows together, “What are you mumbling about? I don’t understand…”

“It’s about that day…” he bit his lower lip.

“What’s up with that day?” you looked at him with a weird expression.

“It’s umm… C-Can you be mine…?”

Sorry if the update is late… :(

But anyhow, hoped you enjoy ^_^