Please Go Away!

I'm The Kingka's Secret Tutor!


PLEASE READ! Noted that the previous chapter, it's actually a rumor about other student who also got a job and it's NOT you! And Jinyoung also knew that it wasn't you who got suspended for a year. Sorry for the misunderstanding! m( _ _ )m TRULY SORRY!!!

After the break finished, you came back inside the class and sit at your seat.

For the rest of the lesson, Jinyoung kept on glancing at you a few times and you noticed it.

When he glanced at you again, you quickly looked at him with  a smile but he quickly turned away. Your smile faded and you awkwardly focused back on the lesson.

School has finished, you looked at Jinyoung's already empty seat, 'I felt that something bad will happen today...' you stared at his seat and shook your head to shrug that negative thought that had just captured your mind.

You quickly packed up your things and headed to Jinyoung's house.

=====

You slowly knocked the door and after a few seconds, the doorknob turned and was opened revealing Jinyoung who was now coldly glaring at you, 'Uh-oh. That look!' you gulped.

"I'm sorry to say but, please stop this!" he spoke up.

You rounded your eyes innocently and asked, "Stop... what?"

"Stop being my tutor! I will study hard! So please... just go!!!" he yelled and glared at you.

"What's wrong, Jinyoung? Waegulae? What happened? Maybe I can help with your problem" you gave him a smile.

"I mean it. Just go" he said coldly.

"Are you making up jokes?" you raised an eyebrow at him suspiciously.

"You may think this is a joke, but it's not! I'm not joking! I don't want to see you anymore! I don't want you to step inside my house again! Just go away and stay away from my house!!!" he rises his voice higher and you widened your eyes at his sudden angriness.

You stared at him blankly, "But---"

"Do you need money that much? You need money that much, huh?! Here! Take this-" he showed his wallet right in front of your face and harshly put it in your hand. "-and go away!" he pointed outside then went away.

You watched him as he disappeared from your sight and finally a tear fell from the corner of your eye, rolling down to your jawline.

"Fine!!! I will go! I will never step inside this house ever again just as you wanted from the first day I stepped here as your tutor!!! Are you happy now?!!!" you yelled angrily to the direction where he had gone. You heavily breathed in and out for a few times.

Your knee weakened and finally fell down hard to the ground, "I don't need this, babo!!!" you threw his wallet away and sniffled.

-----------------------------------------

Hi, guys! I have a new fanfic! ^O^ Please take a look!

Well, actually I was about to type the foreword right after this :D

I haven't posted it yet! Please wait for it!!! ^~^

Just gonna tell that this fanfic will come to its end sooner or later :)

Thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing ^O^