Humiliation?!

I'm The Kingka's Secret Tutor!

You listened quietly at the teacher’s lesson. You worriedly glanced at the door, ‘Is he going to come today?’ with a messy heart, you quickly clicking the bottom of your pen like you usually do.

“~~~~~~~~~~~” the teachers shot you a glare.

You stopped clicking your pen, put it down and tried to continue to focus on the lesson.

‘BAM’ the door shot opened, as usual everybody took a glance at the figures that opened the door and backed their attention to the teacher’s lesson except for you.

You smiled when you saw Jinyoung and his best friends come inside the class.

Baro looked around and notice you were smiling at them, “I think, we gain one attention today.” Baro grinned widely and all the kingkas glanced at you. “Aren’t she the nerd who Jinyoung was talking about yesterday?” CNU said while placing his bag on his table.

“I can’t believe that your dad was actually serious about taking a tutor if you kept fails your exams.” Sandeul chuckled and patted Jinyoung’s shoulder in sympathy.

“I hope you wouldn’t come today” Jinyoung said to you while his eyes fixed on the board.

“Why?” You asked him with wide eyes, shocked was all over your face. “Because, I told you, I don’t need any sympathy and something that involving tutor” He coldly glanced at you.

“And I told you too, that I’m not doing this for sympathy and what the heck is wrong with tutoring?” You shift your gaze back to the teacher and you arms crossed each other.

“So, I guess you do it for money, am I right?” He raised one of his eyebrows and you avoid his look.

“How many did my dad pay for you, $1000 per month?” Jinyoung’s voice started to rise higher and gained all the peoples in the class attentions to both of you.

“Here, take this and don’t disturb me again” He took out a $1000 dollars note and hand it to you. You furrowed your eyebrows and glared at him. The teacher stopped her lesson and putted her hand on her hips.

“What?, Is this isn’t enough for you?” He reach for his wallet, took out all his moneys and credit cards then throw it all over your face.

You blankly stare at him, hurt and disappointed in what he had done. He stand straightly, slung his bag on his right shoulder and went off. His best friends followed him from behind.

‘Is this what it’s called HUMILIATION’ you froze at your spotted, you can’t move all your body at all you felt like a complete idiot. Everybody looked at you and started to whisper something.

You grabbed all your things and run quickly to your home, which is your only paradise from the whole world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D What will happened next?

guess and comment!

keke I don't know what will happen next so, let just see~