Ex...change?

I'm The Kingka's Secret Tutor!

"I... um, accidentally broke it..." You bit your lower lips and guiltily looked at him.

Jinyoung putted his hand down, "M-Mwo? Areyou kidding me?" He glared at you.

"Mianhae~ it suddenly slipped from my hand..." You rubbed both your hands together in pleaded.

"Sorry isn't enough, babo!" He yelled and gave a light smacked on your head.

You pouted, "What do you want me to do then?" you looked at his eyes. He slammed his palm on the dining table and you back away in scared, "I need a pay back!!" he pointed at you.

Your jaw dropped, "But I don't have enough money for that!" you gave him your best puppy eyes. "I don't care! i'm suffering now!" He yelled.

You blankly stare at him then looked around, "You're suffering...? Wae?" He shot you an evil look, "You... broke my phone!!" You jumped a stepped backward and laugh awkwardly, "Um, how about I give you 10 wishes?" you showed him all your fingers.

"I wish you can pay back for my phone~ END OF WISHES!!!!" he yelled again and you pouted.

"Can you wish somethings that isn't involving moneys?" you frowned.

Jinyoung rolled his eyes while crossed his hands and then stare at you deeply, "how about we exchange?" You set a blank face, "Ex... change?"

"Yeah~ since you broke my phone, lets pretend thats your phone, so, your phone is my phone, understood?" he smiled in satisfied.

You shrugged, "How about me?" "I will give you your phone back after you buy me a new one after my dad paid you!" he held out his hand. "How about you, you can buy yourself a new one too~" you still tried your best. "Since I failed my exam last time, my dad had stopped my allowance and credit cards, so, basically, I only have my phone which yov already broke and my precious room... then, give me your phone, ppali!!!" he wave his hand in front of you.

"Fine~" you groaned at a total defeat. You went upstairs and took your phone, then went back downstairs and gave him your only phone, "Don't break it"

"Like I would..." Jinyoung went off.

sorry 4 not updating I had problem with connection :(