Finally Together!

I'm The Kingka's Secret Tutor!

“Yeah, right~” you said to Jinyoung who kept on mumbling something bad about you.

“Oh! Annyeonghaseyo!” Byunghun said loudly more like purposely loudly with his phone next to his ear.

You stopped arguing with Jinyoung and turned to Byunghun.

“Ne~ I’ll come later!” he removed his phone from his ear and switched it off.

“Are you going now, Oppa?” you pouted.

“Ne~ My dongsaeng~ I’ll come again soon” he pouted and then smiled.

“Okay!” you grinned.

“Well, I’m going~” Byunghun turned to Jinyoung.

They made a handshake and then hug each other, “Confess to her~” Byunghun whispered at Jinyoung’s ear and released the hug.

Jinyoung rounded his eyes while Byunghun winked at him.

“Okay, then. Annyeong~” he waved and disappeared.

“Aww~ So sad~ Oppa is going~” you put both of your hands on your hips.

“Why are you so sad?” Jinyoung asked you.

“About the confession…” Jinyoung’s chest thumped quite loudly and he rubbed the back of his neck.

“What happened?” you stared at him innocently and blinked.

“I’m serious!” he shot you a look.

“Am I laughing right now?” you rolled your eyes.

“No~ I mean it! About the answer I gave in front of your beloved Oppa… I’m serious!” he bit his lower lip to prevent him from listening to his loud thumps of his chest.

You blinked, “What do you mean?”

“I-I’m here to confess… So, w-will you be my girlfriend?” his cheek reddened and his ear are giving out visible evidence that he was blushing right now along with his mixing emotions.

You stand still there and blankly stared at him.

‘Come on! Say yes!’ Jinyoung kept on repeating that words in his head.

But unfortunately, you remained silent.

Jinyoung blinked and asked you, “Do you like me?”

You deeply stared at his eyes with no words escaped from your mouth.

“Yah! Don’t stare at me like that~” he madly blushed and looked away from you.

“Oy…” you finally spoke up.

Jinyoung turned his head back to you and---

BAM!

You crashed your lips onto his and they perfectly fit each other like puzzle. Jinyoung rounded his eyes at your sudden attack and slowly his eyes closed. He encircled his arms tightly around your slim waist and you hold his arm and sweetly smiled against his lips.

Byunghun clapped his hands loudly and both you and Jinyoung pulled away and broke the kiss. You both quickly glanced at him.

“Chukkaeyo~ I just gone for a few minutes and you guys already reached out of the rule!” he annoyingly smirked while crossing his arms.

‘What does he meant by reached out of the rule?’ Jinyoung pinched his eyebrows and wondered.

Haha! Like it? Like it? ^_^

Comment up! (^O^)/~