Avoid

I'm The Kingka's Secret Tutor!

“Finally, I got your house” that man put his hands on his hips and smiled in satisfied.

“H-How do you know my house?” You peeked behind him. “You don’t bring ‘him’, right?” You pointed your forefinger at him and eyed him.

He shook his head, “Ani, wae? Did he do something to you?” He asked.

You sigh in relieved, “That's great~ why are you here, Jung ahjushi?”

“I heard you don’t come to my house after you had your first day of tutoring, waeyo?” MR. Jung crossed his arms tightly together.

“Umm, I…” You bit your lower lips.

“You already promise me that you’re going to be my son’s tutor and why are you quitting now? We already set the deal. $10 dollars per day, don’t make it to a waste~” MR Jung stare at you, actually it’s more like glaring.

You gritted teeth together, you aren’t going to say his son is troublesome… don’t you?

“Um, I just had some problem with your… son” You looked deeply at his eyes, hoping he understand your situation and not to asked anymore.

“I see, so that’s why you don’t show up at your school…” MR. Jung nodded his head.

“Y-You even waited for me at school?” You jaws dropped and your eyes widened. ‘What the heck?’

“Of course, I don’t even know where you were living!” MR. Jung sighed.

“Then, how do you know my house now?” You crossed your arms and copycat his position while giving your best smirk at him.

“I just remembered, I have once followed you around here… so having some quick question and answer with you neighbor isn’t hurt, right?” MR. Jung smiled in satisfied again and raised his eyebrows twice.

You rolled your eyes, ‘I can’t believe this man is more intelligence than his son’.

“Because I’m a kind man, so, I won’t deduct your salary for the past few days that you don’t attend.” He formed a smile on his lips. “Kansahamnida~” You bows.

“But, I still haven’t had any courage to meet face to face with your son yet… I hope you understand my situation.” You looked at him with your head down. ‘I even skipped school just to avoid him’ You gave a ‘sorry’ looked at MR. Jung.

“W-” before MR. Jung finished what he is going to say, someone asked it first…

“Waeyo?”

You and MR. Jung looked up to the side and you met eyes with Jinyoung.

He exhaled the air and looked deeply at your eyes. You guys stared at each others eyes for a while before you break the eye contact. You looked away then bit your lower lips, ‘this is it… the day where I’m going top face him again after the humiliation’

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update!!!! :D