I'm The Kingka's Secret Tutor!

I'm The Kingka's Secret Tutor!

“Be… What?” you walked closer to Jinyoung to get a clearer sound.

“Be… Umm… M-My secret tutor back!” he said aloud. His heart thumped loudly and his breathing stopped at the moment, ‘What did I just say? Be mine? Stupid!’ he looked away disappointedly.

“You’re the one who asked me to quit. Now, you asked me to be your secret tutor again” you eyed him sternly and he awkwardly laughed.

“A-Actually, that… time… I heard this rumor…” he said the words one by one.

“What rumor?” you blinked and raised both of your eyebrows.

“Rumor saying that, there is this girl caught having a part-time job and… that’s she’s suspended for a year… T-That’s why… You know! I don’t want you to…” he said slowly so that you understand what he means.

“I know! Thanks but I’m much more smarter than you. If I get caught, I can just tell them that I was studying with you, right?” you gave your sweet smile and he nodded. Your smile made Jinyoung’s heart fluttered.

‘That’s right~’ he sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

“Well, are you sure? You want me to be your secret tutor back? Am I not annoying? Won’t you regret taking me back?” you raised an eyebrow with your arms crossed.

“Well… Err… Yeah~ M-My IQ level increased every time you teach me” he smiled and you chuckled and so did he.

“Fine~ I’m---” you stopped when your phone suddenly rang.

You quietly grabbed your phone and checked the caller ID. Jinyoung tip-toed to check on who is calling you.

‘Byunghun’

‘Him again?’ Jinyoung frowned deeply.

“Wait, okay?!” you told Jinyoung and started walking a little farther away from Jinyoung. “Ne, Oppa? What is it this time?”

“Is my dongsaeng getting bored that his beloved Oppa kept on calling her today?” Byunghun said disappointedly and you can picture perfectly that he was now putting on a pouty face at his place.

“It’s not that. It’s just so… weird~ Are you free today? Usually, you only call me when the sun is out of sight” you glanced at the sun that still shined brightly at the sky. Then you turned to Jinyoung who were looking at you curiously.

“Haha! My dongsaeng is really brilliant! Yup! I’m free today~ That’s why now I decided on giving you a surprise visit. Aigoo~ Looks like my plan has failed because I just told you. By the way, I will come in just a few more minutes! Say woohoo!!!” Byunghun cheered happily at the other end.

“Woo… hoo…~” you awkwardly said and glanced once again at Jinyoung, ‘I might get caught if he keeps on staying there~’

“Yah! Are you really shocked in happiness that Oppa visit you again?” Byunghun chuckled and you awkwardly laughed.

“Okay, Oppa~ I-I’ll see you later then. Annyeong” quickly, you hanged up the phone and went back in front of Jinyoung.

“So, are you finish talking with your boy---” Jinyoung was cut off by a loud yell from a guy behind you.

“Dongsaeng~!!!!!” Byunghun who was wearing his usual cap, quickly ran towards you to hug you.

You spun around and widened your eyes in shock when a pair of arms wrapped around your waist.

‘God! That was quite a surprise!!!’ Jinyoung widened his eyes when he saw you being hugged by a guy who he thought was your ‘boyfriend’…

“Surprise!” he smiled widely and starting to feel like jumping up and down.

“Oppa, I thought you would come in a few more minutes more” you awkwardly smiled.

“That’s why I said ‘surprised’ just now~” he frowned.

“You looked really happy today~” you stated and started smiling naturally.

“Of course~ Who’s not happy when they’re going to meet their beloved dongsaeng” he grinned and pinched your cheeks.

‘Did he just say dongsaeng?’ Jinyoung looked at both of you and an amused smile grew on his lips.

Late update? Sorry...