The Deal

I'm The Kingka's Secret Tutor!

You slowly sipped your hot latte while your eyes set directly at the old man who called himself MR. Jung, He looked at you and coughed for a few times then started a conversation.

“So, umm… I have a son and he always failed his exams.” He slowly said the word one by one and you shook your head when you heard the word ‘always’.

“So, I decided to ask the teachers who is the most genius and most of them said it’s you” You sweetly smiled and nodded this time. “So, will you accept the offered? About the payment, don’t worry! I’ll pay you $4 dollars a day.” You slowly nodded, “How about $5 dollars a day?” You suggested and showed all of your left fingers.

“Fine~” He nodded.

“Make it 10!” You said with a loud tone while your palm slammed at the top of the table. All the people in the café stopped what they were doing and stare at you. You looked around, cleared your throat and fixed your seat. All the people stopped staring and back to do their own worked.

“Okay, fine! As long as you accepted to be my son's tutor and I know your school's rules is tight but this is just our secret.” He said with a serious voice. “Don’t worry MR. Jung! I’m the best! You can count on me.” You smiled and tilt your head.

He smiled back while his hand searching something in his coat, “Here” he held out small square card with words printed neatly on it. You took the card and blinked at him, “That’s where I live, come tomorrow. I’ll be waiting.”

He started to stand up straight and get out of the café. You tilt your head to see him disappeared and smile, ‘my luckiest day!’ You beamed, grabbed your school bag that you place beside you and quickly went out of the café.

You stopped at the entrance and get back inside. You looked around and quickly take your unfinished bread, ‘We can’t waste foods, right?’ You chuckled and quickly went out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:) Thanks for those who was subscribing ^^

-iloveyouguys!-

well i know this chapter is short cause  the author-nim is lacking of ideas right now...