Byunghun a.k.a L.Joe and what?!

I'm The Kingka's Secret Tutor!

Next day, school was as usual. I mean it, AS USUAL!

After the kingkas took their own seats after coming late, Jinyoung quickly took out ‘his’ mobile phone and stared at a picture. Guess who?

It’s Byunghun’s picture when he’s together with you.

‘Somehow, I just realized that this guy is somewhat familiar’ he scratched his head and sighed.

Baro rested his chin on Jinyoung’s right shoulder and his eyes widened in surprise, “Mwo? Isn’t that L.Joe? You’re a fan of Teen Top too, huh?” Baro giggled.

Your eyes rounded when you heard the word ‘Teen Top’.

‘So, my oppa is actually famous~’ you smiled and continued focusing on the lesson.

‘L.Joe?’ Jinyoung took a glance at you who was smiling to yourself.

“Did you take the pic---” Baro was cut off by Jinyoung who quickly covered Baro’s mouth from continuing what he was going to say just now.

“Hyung!” Baro glared at Jinyoung.

“Shut up!” Jinyoung returned back the glare at Baro.

Baro rolled his eyes, “You are weird lately~” he hissed and get back on his seat.

Jinyoung sighed and continued staring at Byunghun’s picture, ‘Having an idol as a namjachingu? What a daebak!” he smirked.

=====

Break time comes and as usual, you would spend it on the rooftop.

Jinyoung, who was now covered by the juniors, took a glance at your empty seat, ‘Actually, I’m quite curious where she disappear to every time break time comes…’

“Oppa, do you want to eat my lunch today? I made it specially for you!” a girl offered.

“Mian, but I’m not in the mood to eat lunch as usual” Jinyoung replied and the girl pouted.

“Oppa, you have such nice skin. What’s your secret?” another girl asked.

“Beating up some gangsters at midnight and drink their blood!” Jinyoung smirked evilly and all the girls awed at him.

“Do you guys heard the rumors?” a girl suddenly spoke up and all the girls that covered Jinyoung nodded.

“Yeah! I heard about it, too. And now the teachers are eyeing every students strictly” another girl popped up.

Jinyoung felt uninterested and stared at your seat once again, ‘I wonder where she’d go to…’

“Tch, isn’t that her fault? It’s already stated on the school’s rules and still, she got a job and now she’s suspended for a year” another girl butted in with her arms crossed tightly.

Jinyoung widened his eyes and stared blankly at them, ‘No way! 1 YEAR?!’