Did Someone Message Me?

I'm The Kingka's Secret Tutor!

Jinyoung stared at you while his arms crossed. You bit your lower lip and guiltily looked at him.

Jinyoung glared at you and you looked away.

"Do you know what time is it?" Jinyoung finally spoke up after a few minutes staring and glaring at you.

You slowly nodded and he cleared his throat, "Umm, since it's your first time of being late... So, I forgive you"

You widened your eyes and it sparkled with hope "Jjinja?!"

He sighed and nodded, "So what are we going to learn today?" he sat down and rested his chin on his palm.

"We'll do Maths today~" you put a pile of papers on the table.

"Owh, !" Jinyoung's jaw dropped.

"Manners!" you took a paper, rolled it into a cylinder then hit his head with it.

Jinyoung rolled his eyes and knocked his forehead on the table.

=====

"No, that's wrong!" you rolled up a paper and hit Jinyoung's head with it again.

Jinyoung rolled his eyes and glared at you.

"The answer is supposed to be n-36!" you yelled and pointed at his wrong answer.

"That's just an easy question. How come you got it wrong?" you furrowed your eyebrows.

"Well, forgive me..." he yelled at the word 'forgive' and corrected back the answer.

You glanced at your watch and prepared your things to get home, "Well, that's it for today!"

"Wha-?! I'm still not finished..." he scratched his head.

"You can come to my house and asked" you straightened up and pick up your things.

"I can't! I'm tired..." he faked a yawn.

"You came to my house yesterday just to get your phone back... How come you became tired today when you just sit there while listening to what I am explaining?" you raised an eyebrow and went out.

Jinyoungput his pen down and messed up his hair, "Haiz~ That girl!"

"Oh, before that!" you poke your head inside his room.

Jinyoung quickly picked up his pen back and pretended to write something, "Yeah?" he asked without even looking at you.

"Did someone message me last night?" you asked.

"A-Ani!" he answered and shook his head.

"Oh, okay!" you went off.