Paparazzi

I'm The Kingka's Secret Tutor!

Jinyoung tilted his head and watched you acted childishly in front of a guy who was wearing a cap that cover most of his forehead from the edge of a brick gate.

'Is that guy Lee Byunghun?' Jinyoung furrowed his eyebrows and took out his mobile phone. It's actually yours, that is.

He then snapped a couple of pictures.

Byunghun smiled your way and sensed someone's presence at your back 'Paparazzi?' he looked around.

Jinyoung stopped what he was doing and quickly hid himself.

'Darn! I can't see them but I know they're somewhere near...' Byunghun glanced at his watch, '1 hour and 25 minutes left...'

"Umm... I think I'm hungry. Can my dongsaeng cook for me? I really missed my dongsaeng's cooking" he pouted and shows off his beautiful, sparkly eyes.

You nodded and grinned "Okay, I cook for you. Your favourite dish of mine..."

"Kimchi bokkeumbap!" both you and Byunghun said at the same time then burst into a fit of laughter.

Jinyoung tilted his head then sighed in relief, "I didn't get caught..." he put a hand on his fast-beating chest.

You headed to the door and unlocked it. Byunghun put both his hands on your shoulders from the back and pushed you inside.

You took off your shoes while Byunghun quickly closed the door.

You glance at him while putting down your books on the nearest table.

You rolled up your sleeves until it reached higher than your elbow, "Alright, I'm in the spirit of cooking right now!" you said with flaming eyes.

Byunghun giggled, "You looked like you wanted to rob a house. Don't forget to put on a thief mask, too" he chuckled and covered his mouth, trying to stiffle his laughter.

"Tch! Let's just see who will get on his knees after tasting my delicious cooking!" you smirked at him.

Byunghun smiled and watched you disappeared into the kitchen.

He quietly looked outside the window and sighed in relief, 'I hope they don't disturb my only dongsaeng'

He entered the kitchen and rested his elbow on the table while his chin on his palm, "Here, take this" he put something on the table.

You closed the running tap, turned around and stared at his phone on the dining table, "Waeyo?"

"Since you broke your phone, take mine. I can buy a new one" he smiled sincerely.

You shook your head with a pout "Aniyo, Oppa! I don't want to burden on you anymore~ I'm big enough. I can find money by myself" you wiped your wet hand with a towel.

"How? By selling yourself at the club? You're still studying, you musn't have a job. That's the rule of every schools" he stated and you lowered your head.

"Come on. Just take it..." he sighed, 'Cause I can't buy you a new one. I'm scared if the paparazzi is still out there!'

You looked at him and slowly nodded with a disappointed sigh.