Falling~

I'm The Kingka's Secret Tutor!

“I was happy to meet Oppa, too~” you made your cute pouty lips and as usual Byunghun would imitated your pouting way.

You immediately giggled and Byunghun tilted his head to the side a bit, “Oh, I just realized… Who are you?” Byunghun stared at Jinyoung with a raised eyebrow and his index finger pointing straightly at Jinyoung.

‘Just realized me? Does that mean I’m invisible just now?’ Jinyoung frowned.

‘Crap! I thought Jinyoung has gone home already!!’ you face palmed your forehead.

“Umm… Annyeonghaseyo~” Jinyoung walked closer to the both of you and bowed politely at Byunghun.

“Well, annyeonghaseyo” Byunghun replied while crossing his arms with his chin lifted up a bit.

You looked at Jinyoung and then back to Byunghun, ‘There it goes again…’ you rolled your eyes, annoyed.

“I’m Jinyoung, ~~~~~~~~’s…” Jinyoung looked at you and you shook your head with warning eyes.

“~~~~~~~~~’s chingu!” Jinyoung grinned.

“Do you smoke?” Byunghun eyed him sternly and carefully.

“M-Mwo?!” Jinyoung smile immediately faded while his eyes grew wide.

“Are your education’s result good? Are you in the same school with my dongsaeng? Did you take drug?” Byunghun started bombarding Jinyoung with lots of questions.

“Err…” Jinyoung glanced at you and was annoyed when he saw you seems to be pretending as if you’re occupied with something else.

“It’s a… No, yes, yes and no” he faked a grin, ‘Who do I feel like I was trapped with questions which a mother would ask to her son-in-law?’ Jinyoung scratched the back of his head.

“Pfft” you burst into a round of laughter when you heard Jinyoung lied about his education’s result.

‘I know what she’s laughing about…’ Jinyoung tolled his eyes.

Byunghun still eyed Jinyoung, “Do you like my dongsaeng? Why are you here?”

“I do like ~~~~~~~~ and I’m here to confess…” Jinyoung smirked a bit.

You stopped laughing upon hearing that and widened your eyes at Jinyoung.

“Mwo?!” you shouted in shock. Your ears turned red at Jinyoung’s sudden confession, ‘What did he just said in front of Byunghun Oppa?’

You looked at Byunghun and fervently shook your head, “A-Aniyo, Oppa---”

Jinyoung suddenly burst into a fit of laughter. Both you and Byunghun looked at him in wonder.

“I’m just kidding! You should have seen your face when you’re scared just now!” Jinyoung clutched onto his tummy and kept on laughing loudly.

You sighed in relief and smiled, “That’s great~”

Jinyoung stopped laughing and cleared his throat, ‘Second time of confession failed’ he looked away in disappointment. You can imagine if he was a cartoon character, he might right now getting hit many times by heavy things falling on his head.

“Next time, don’t joke around like that in front of my Oppa, babo!” you hit his head once.

“Yah! Now you don’t have any papers, you dare hit me with your bare hand now?” Jinyoung glared at you.

You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms.

Byunghun stared at the both of you, ‘Why do I felt like a 3rd wheeler?” Byunghun looked at you and a smile take over his lips automatically, ‘Liar!’

He crossed his arms and gazed at you affectionately, ‘My dongsaeng is actually falling in love~’ he smiled wider and gentler.

Sorry for the very late update, peeps :(