First Day Of Being The Real Tutor

I'm The Kingka's Secret Tutor!

Next day approach, you finally back to school. All the students in your class didn’t even cares about you like the humiliation was never happening before. The kingkas just pass by you when they came late to school as usual again and don’t even bother to talked or apologize with you. It just liked the usual…

After school finished, you quickly went to MR. Jung’s house. Jinyoung had already left with his best friends earlier.

You kept on pushing the doorbell at the edge of the gate and finally a shadow covers you. You looked up and met eyes with MR. Jung, he smiled “Annyeong ~~~~~~~!”.

You bowed politely and smile sweetly back to him, “annyeong~”

“Jinyoung is already at his room” he pointed at Jinyoung’s room.

You felt surprised, “Jeongmal? I thought he’s going to skip and run away.” You chuckled and MR. Jung smile.“I already threat him yesterday, remember? He won’t dare to run away…”

MR. Jung went to Jinyoung’s room and you followed him. When he stopped in front of Jinyoung’s room, he excused himself and you bowed to him again.

Slowly, your hand knocked the door for a couples of times. You waited for a second until the door knob round itself and revealed who’s inside.

“You really came?” Jinyoung raised one of his eyebrows. “You really are here? I thought you’re going to ditch this and run away secretly.” You smirked and threw him a question instead of answering the question that he just asked you.

“Heh, like I allowed my dad to take my precious things~” he rolled his eyes.

“So, aren’t you going to let me in?” You held out your hands.

“How about you just stay there and tutor there while I’m listening here and be a good student?” He smirked to you back.

Your jaws dropped, “aren’t you kidding me? I can’t tutor when I was outside while you were inside~” You pointed at him and he slowly nodded with a smirk still glued on his face.

“Oh, do you want to settle these things with Jung-ahjushi?” You smile at your intelligence brain. His smirked faded and opened the door wider, “Come in!”

“Good!” you walked inside his room and putted your things on a small table.

“Thank you?” Jinyoung annoyingly spoke.

After that, you started to tutor him and he blankly listened to your explanations. Although sometimes it seems like he doesn’t listening to you but every time you asked him some questions, he answered it correctly.

‘he’s not really stupid like I always think of… great! My work isn’t really difficult then…’ you smile.

“Why are you smiling like that? You nerd monster” Jinyoung looked at you as if you are insane.

“Manners!” you remind him and he rolled his eyes. You glanced at your watch and finished the lessons.

“That’s it for today, this is your homework. I want to see it already finished tomorrow.” You passed him an already staple and printed papers to him.

“Whatever” he sighed and rested his head on his folded arms. You excused yourself and went back home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tripple updates!! :))

happy? satisfied? boring? comment!!

do you think Jinyoung will do his homework? why?? comment!!

:B