One Month Later~

I'm The Kingka's Secret Tutor!

“Well~ Today I’m going to pass out the test papers that I held out the last two weeks!” the teacher announced and took out a pile of papers from the teacher’s table.

“~~~~~, you got full mark. Chukkaeyo~” she sweetly smiled at you and you grinned widely while heading to her table to take your test paper.

When you sat back, Jinyoung glanced at you, “Excited much?” he asked with a smirk.

“This is just normal~” you waved the test paper.

“Tch, show-off” he rolled his eyes while you giggled secretly.

The teacher started calling the students’ names one by one until five papers left in her hand.

You raised both of your eyebrows in disbelief, ‘Fail again? No way! Don’t tell me that all of my effort goes down the drain?!’

“And as usual, five failures…” she scanned the five papers in her hand and suddenly widened her eyes.

“Wait… Jinyoung… You… passed?” she looked at the paper and slowly looked up at Jinyoung in disbelief.

“Well~ Mian, teacher but my paper is with you… How can I tell if I pass or fail?” he sarcastically raised an eyebrow with a sly grin glued on his face.

You stared at Jinyoung in confusion, ‘What’s happening?’

“J… Jinyoung… 88…” the teacher said slowly and her voice turned into stammers.

“Woohoo!” Jinyoung straightened up while pumping his fist in the air cheerfully.

He quickly headed to the teacher and coolly took his paper from the teacher’s hand. “Thank you~” he smiled and headed back to his seat.

“Woah~ Hyung! You really did study hard, huh?” Sandeul joked while Baro laughed.

“Hyung, you did great~” Gongchan smiled and CNU nodded in agreement.

“Why don’t you guys tried studying hard too?” Jinyoung asked.

“I hate studying!” Baro yelled and rested his head  on the table lazily.

“Should I borrow your tutor?” Sandeul joked again and earned a death glare from Jinyoung instead.

“I  understand~ She’s yours!” Sandeul held out both of his hands in surrender.

“That’s good of you understand” Jinyoung sinisterly grinned at Jinyoung the winked at you.

You shook your head but smiled.

Jinyoung stared at his test paper then softly gazed at you, ‘You’re right. She is a secret tutor and she is all mine!’

He rested his chin on his palm and you curiously looked at him, “You really did get 88, huh?” he raised one of his eyebrows.

You looked away and rolled your eyes “Snob”

Jinyoung just chuckled, ‘Gomawo, my secret tutor’

Finally ended! ^_^ What do you think? ;)

Please give some thoughts about this fic, araso? ;D

Thank you to those who drop by to read this fanfic ^O^

Also a tons of thanks to those who subscribed and comment this fanfic :)

Thank you so much! ^_^

Please also support my other fanfic, Never Say You Love Me <3

Starring Teen Top’s L.Joe and Chunji ^W^

Thank you~ - SaRaNg-TeEn_ToP