The Meseji

I'm The Kingka's Secret Tutor!

You watched Jinyoung as he disappeared from your sight "Aish~ That guy! Now how am I going to contact my friends and relatives?" you messed up your hair and stomped your feet like a little kid begging for new toys.

"I felt dumb for being controlled by him..." you sighed, stayed silent for a while then opened your mouth widely in shock "W-What if 'he' message me again tonight?! Ahh~ I even forgot to change the line..." you knocked your head repeatedly while you kept on mouthing the word 'pabo'.

"He'll misunderstand..." you shook your head in disappointement and went back upstairs.

=====

Jinyoung happily hummed some random songs that expressing his feeling right at that moment.

He walks along the street slowly while his hands in his pockets.

His smile faded and he stopped walking. He reached for your phone and took it out "Ahh~ It isn't pink" he smiled and switched on your phone while his legs busy competing each other to come to the front.

Jinyoung suddenly stopped and blankly stared at your phone's screen.\

[ 1 new message from Lee Byunghun ]

"Lee... Byunghun?" Jinyoung widened his eyes and scratched the back of his head. He put his left hand on his hip while te right one was holding your phone. Then he clicked to view the message that was being sent.

[ Today I'm quite busy, so can't chat with you much. I'll see you tomorrow at 4PM. Wait for me! <3 - Lee Byunghun ]

'Tomorrow, 4PM... It's right after she was supposed to head home after finished tutoring me!' Jinyoung stared blankly at your phone.

"I wonder who this guy is..." Jinyoung tapped his chin with his finger in a thoughtful manner. "Ahh! Why should I messed up my brain like this?! I can see him tomorrow~ Yes, tomorrow..." Jinyoung smirked and continued on his journey to his home.

=====

The sunlight passed through your slightly ajar curtain and hit your face. You pinched your eyes and moved your body to your side. You opened your eyes slowly and stared at the small alarm clock on the nightstand in front of you.

The clock gave out small clicking sound everytime the long, red, thin needle moved from one second to another.

You widened your eyes and sat up quickly. Your hair is in a complete mess. You grabbed the alarm clock and stared at it for a few seconds. You rubbed your eyes a couple of times before shifting your gaze to the alarm clock again.

"It's noon already?!" you gasped and stumbled down your bed. "Owwie~" you quickly get on your feet again and grabbed your towel before entering the bathroom.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey! ^_^ It's iHeartJoKwangmin, the co-author :)

Don't worry. This chapter is made by the main author, SaRaNg-TeEn_ToP ^_^

Well, I did edit a little bit :)

I just helped her out posting this chapter since her connection at home isn't working :/

Well, what do you think?

It's awesome, right? ><

Please keep on supporting my bestie :D

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! :)