Homework

I'm The Kingka's Secret Tutor!

School was as usual, getting shots from teachers and the kingkas getting late to school…

‘They seriously need to stop that.’ you shook your head when you saw Jinyoung with his best friends coming late to school…

Again.

Jinyoung looked at you as he putted his bag down and sit beside you, “I already finished my homework~” Jinyoung smirked.

“Good job!” you said without even looked at him. He frowned and pouted, ‘damn! This nerd monster doesn’t even look at me in the face.’ He gritted his teeth. Desperate, he quickly took out his mobile phone and play.

---

The bell rings, telling all students in the school that school is already finished for that day. You picked up all your books and looked at Jinyoung’s seat.

‘He left early again?’ you widened your eyes and shook your head with a heavy sigh. Quickly, you headed to his house after finish picked up all your things.

When you arrived at Jinyoung’s house, you reach the edge of the gate and pushed the bell. After a few seconds, the gate opened by itself and you stepped inside. You quickened your stepped to Jinyoung’s room then made your hand into a fist and slowly knocked the door.

Seconds later, the door knob turned around and Jinyoung opened it wider to welcome you inside.

“Thank you.” You smile and came inside, putted your things down then sit across him.

“So, where’s your homework?” you gladly held out your hand. He stared at your hand and gave you the homework paper.

You smiled sweetly and took the paper. You scanned the paper from the top to the bottom with a smile still glued on your face. Slowly your smile faded away and you frowned while Jinyoung secretly chuckled at your changing expression.

“What is this?” you wave the paper in front of his face.

“That’s the homework paper, babo!” he pointed.

“You said you already finished it but all the answer is still blank and what the heck with this animated character saying ‘my tutor is a nerd monster’?” you glared at him.

“That’s my homework, and I already finish all the pages!” he sweetly smiled. Annoyed, you checked every pages but it’s all the same.

 

No answer, instead, there’s an animated character saying ‘my tutor is a nerd monster’ at the bottom of all the pages.

 

‘What the heck!’ You widened your eyes and glared at Jinyoung back who was now smirking evilly.

Quickly, you rolled the paper into a cylinder and hit him, “babo!”

“Yah!” he covered his head for defense. You sighed, "give me your phone!” you stretched your hand in front of him.

“W-Waeyo?” he putted a blanked face and looked at your face.

“Just give me your phone, you babo!” You yelled, hit him once more and once again held out your hand in front of his face.

Jinyoung sighed and took out his phone then gave it to you. “I’ll take care of this until you’ve done your homework” you wave the phone at his face and picked your things up.

Jinyoung blankly stare at you who were busy picking your things, “W-Where are you going?” he asked.

“You don’t finished your homework, so, I’m going back home now. I don’t want to waste my time here, waiting for you to finish your homework, annyeong~” you waved and quickly went out from his room

Jinyoung blankly watched you disappeared and shook his head. He paused and widened his eyes while his mouth wide-opened, ‘W-Wait, tomorrow I can’t send her this homework early! Tomorrow is holiday!!!’ he sighed disappointedly. ‘I can’t wait until afternoon~ one day without my precious phone, I’m going to be fainted all day!!! Oh god~’ he slapped his face with both of his hand while shook his head.

“Eottokkae~” he knocked his face down on the edge of the table. “ouw~!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

one chapter update for today~

mianhae ;p today I had an afternoon class, so I have no time writing :[

how was it? what do you think will happened? comment! :)