Tutor?

I'm The Kingka's Secret Tutor!

                On the way to get home, you can felt that someone was following you, ‘a stalker?’ You stopped walking and turned your body to the back. ‘No one?’ you thought when you saw no one was behind you. You continue your journey to your home and still, you can really felt that there was someone behind you. Every time you took a step, the sound of it doubles.

You tilt your head, ‘is there anything wrong with my shoes?’ You stopped and stooped down. The sound of footsteps playing in your ears and you started to felt scared. You turned your head to the back and still no one was there. You gulped and move your head back to the front….

“Annyeonghaseyo~” You widened you eyes and jumped a step backward. You blinked with your eyes still wide opened then you patted your chest, “I was on the way to get heart attack.” You shot the old man in front of you a death looked. “What do you want, old man?” You slowly mumbled. He coughed a couples of times and and finally said, “You’re ~~~~~~~, right?” You gulped.

‘W-Who is this man? H-How did he know my names? Am I that famous? Or is this guy is trying to me? OH NO!!! What if my final day of is today?’ You widened you eyes slowly. The old man looked at you and coughed again.

You looked at him and stepped backward, “D-Don’t be scared, I just wants some service” He gave you a courage smile. ‘S-SERVICE?!’  You gulped and your jaws dropped. You quickened your stepped and shook your head. “Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you.” He come closer to you and grabbed your wrist. “NOOOOOOOOOO~ I DON’T WANT TO LOSE MY ITY TODAY! NOOOOO~!” You pulled your body harder hoping that the old man will release you.

“What? Who says I want you to lose your ity? I’m married, look!” He showed you the ring at his finger. You stopped spunned around and looked at his ring.

“So WHAT?! HEEELP~ AN OLD ERT MAN WANTS TO ME!!!” you kept on yelling.

“No! Look! I will just say this once, I need your service to tutor my son!” He yelled so that you understand his motive to meet you. You stopped and straightened yourself.

“Me, be a Tutor?” You said with wide eyes while your right forefinger pointed at you. He nodded, “Mind to have some coffee while discussing these things?” He smiled. “Having some coffee? Your treat?” You asked and he nodded.

“Okay, but, I need foods too~” You pouted. “Okay, okay, you can have foods too~” He held out his hands to prevent you from crying. “YAY!” You jumped up and down and started to walk to the nearest café. The old man sighed, ‘Who knows this genius and serious girl is actually a childish? Oh~ god!’He rubbed his foreheads and followed you from behind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double update ^^ please gives some respond :)