The Failure Kingkas

I'm The Kingka's Secret Tutor!

You slowly opened your book and started to listen to the teacher, who was reading every paragraph in the book neatly. While you listened to the teacher your hand kept on clicking the bottom of your pen.

“~~~~~~” The teacher stopped reading and shot you a look. You look at her in wonder, “Stop that. You annoyed me and disturb my lesson.” “Yes, miss Jieun” You stopped clicking your pen and straightened yourself. Everybody in the class glance at you then back to the book.

You continue listen to the teacher when suddenly the door shot open. Every pairs of eyes landed on the figure that was standing outside the door.

‘As usual~’ you shook your head when you saw the school kingka, Jinyoung with his best friends, who standing behind him like his bodyguards, coming late to school…

Again.

Miss Jieun stared at them, fixed her spectacles and continued reading the words in the book. Everybody in the class who was staring at them blankly turned their attention back to their own textbook.

“You know what? I think we got less attention lately~” Gongchan said to his hyungs when he entered the class and walked to his seat at the corner of the back which was exactly behind you. Baro nodded in agreement, “You’re right! I think I should wear something that will appeals me more and caught their attention.”

“Last time you said those thing and you change you hairs colour to yellow and now, what? You want to wear something that lady gaga might wear in the future?” CNU chuckled. Baro pouted, “ANIYO! I just thought of using ‘winnie the pooh’ suit” Baro putted his bag down and sit at his seat that was next to Gongchan.

“I more preferred you wear your Pikachu suit.” Sandeul joked while placing his bag on his table exactly behind Gongchan. Jinyoung stare at his friends who wants to get more attention while chewed his bubble gum. He stared at you who were copying something on a piece of paper.

“Okay, now I will give out the test paper that I held out last week.” Miss Jieun went to her desk and took out a pile of printed papers. “And as usual, ~~~~~~~~, you got full marks again.” She looked at you and smiled sweetly. You stopped writing and took the paper. After that Miss Jieun started call names one by one until only 5 papers left.

“And the usual 5 failures” Miss Jieun shot the kingkas a death looks and threw the papers infront of her desk until it fall to the ground. Jinyoung smirked at her and clucked his fingers to tell one of his best friends to collect the papers on the floor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I know this is kind lame~

I'm sorry if this isn't okay for you... :(

and... sorry if my english isn't good or there is some typo.