Too Over-reacted Or... Not?

I'm The Kingka's Secret Tutor!

After the day of humiliation on you passed by, on the time being, you don’t dare to enter the school area. Jinyoung grew worried as day passed by without you sitting and copying notes like you usually did beside him but at the same time he was a little relieved that he won’t face you anymore.

In class, he frequently glanced at your seat and bit his lower lips. He turned his body to his friends at the back who was ditching the teacher’s lesson.

“Yah, do you guys think I was over-reacted that time until she disappeared and not going to show up like that?” Jinyoung asked at his friends while pointed at your empty seat.

“Ani, you’re cool!” Baro nodded while his eyes were fixed on the cards he’s holding.

“You don’t watched her expression when you throw all your things in your wallet at her face” Baro laughed loudly then sighed, “Aish, I should get my camera ready that time, it was once in a life time… aigoo~”

“Babo!” CNU smacked Baro’s head from the back while Baro pouted.

“I think you should apologize to her, I’m scared she got trauma on what you’d done” CNU take a card and throw all his cards on Sandeul’s table. “I win” he smiled proudly then rested his arms at the back of his head.

“I think I agree with CNU hyung” Gongchan throws all his cards on the table too.

“Mwoh? It’s cool you know? We gains attention lately, isn’t that supposed to be good news that we all should be proud of?” Baro blinked innocently.

Sandeul rolled his eyes, “Is that what you only cares with? Popularity, famous and made peoples suffer?” Sandeul crossed his arms annoyingly.

“Well, at least I’m better than you who always play with the juniors’ heart and made them cried. Nappeun… nappeun…” Baro shook his head.

“What did you just said to your hyung?” Sandeul grabbed the collar of Baro’s school shirt. Jinyoung looked at them and glared, “stop it, you two!”

Jinyoung rolled his eyes, slung his bag on his right arm and went out from the class.

The teacher looked at Jinyoung until he disappeared then sighed, “one week passed by and he already escape for the second time…? I bet he will escape for the third one on this week too” she shook her head and continued writing on the board.

“Look at what both of you had done~” CNU shook his head. “I can’t believe Gongchan is more mature, aish~ my maknae is really growing up than this two idiot” he pretended to wipe his tears and sniffled.

“Who do you said idiot?” Both Sandeul and Baro said at the same time and shot their best killing glared to CNU.

Gongchan smile and shook his head, ‘this two…’

meanwhile at your home, you can heard someone knocking your door and slowly you reached for the door knob, you turned it around and slowly pulled the door. You looked up…

That person waved at you while your eyes widened in horror, ‘oh no’.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, first... jeongmal jeongmal mianhae for not updating...

since it's chinese new year, there were some events happening and I can't write at all...

So, hmm... guess! who is the one knocking the door???? ^^

if you guess it right, i give you three chapters to update next time XP