Meeting MR. Jung's son

I'm The Kingka's Secret Tutor!

Next day, school happened as usual. You were getting shots from teachers because of your habit on clicking the bottom of the pen. The kingkas as usual, coming late to school and discuss about how to get more attention. Well, somehow it caught your attention in listening to their conversation. Lastly, you still hate the fact that you were sitting beside Jinyoung and in front of Gongchan, since the juniors always surround the kingkas table and you always ended up laying at the roof under the hot sun in break time.

After school finished, you quickly went to MR. Jung’s house since you already agree to be his son’s secret tutor.

You stare at the already printed square card at your hand that MR. Jung gave you yesterday and stare at the big house, ‘this house is really huge~’ You opened your mouth widely.

“Oh, ~~~~~~~~~!” MR. Jung appeared out of no where and waved to you. You shift your gaze to him and waved back, “Um, this. Is your house?” You pointed to the big house and looked at him awkwardly.

He smiled and nodded, “So, you really came~ I’m so glad” he putted both of his hands on your shoulder. “Of course I come!” You stare at him.

“Come in!” he invited you in then stopped in front of a door, which full of black and red ink. You stare deeply at the door, ‘wouw~ bad boy, huh?’. “He’s inside…” MR. Jung pointed at the door.

“Kansahamnida~” You bowed to MR. Jung “Good luck!” He waved and disappeared. You tilt your head, “Good luck? But for what?” You scratch your head and knocked the door. At first, there was no response so you tried knocking the door again and this time a little harder.

The door slowly opened and you stare at the figure that opened the door.

You widened your eyes not because that person is the kingkas of your school, Jinyoung but because he was shirtless. Jinyoung looked at you coldly and asked, “What are you doing, standing in front of my door?” he said slowly.

‘It’s okay, ~~~~~~~-ah! You’re here for work.’ You pinched your eyes together and slowly mumbled, “I-I’m your tutor starting from today.” He looked at you and closed the door hardly which left the ‘BANG’ sound behind. You blinked, ‘now, how am I supposed to tutor him if he don’t let me in?’ You sighed and slowly opened the door and come inside.

You stare at Jinyoung who was laying on the couch with his eyes shut and his best friends who was busy playing electronic game. You went closer to Jinyoung and cleared your throat in front of him. Slowly, he opened his eyes and looked at you still with his cold eyes. “What do you want?” he groaned.

“I want to tutor you, of course~” You said coldly. “And I can’t tutor you if your friends were here…” He chuckled lightly, “What do you wanted to do about it then?” He raised one of his eyebrows.

“Tell them to go” You looked at his friends who were still playing the electronic game. “If they go, I will go too then…” He stared at you.

“By the way aren’t you the nerd who was sitting beside me in school?” He pointed at you and you gulped.

“Fine, if you don’t want them to go so I have no choice but to tutor you in this kind of situation then…”  You raised both of your shoulder twice. “Whatever.” He stated and laying back to sleep. You glared at him, ‘this idiot!!!!’  You gritted your teeth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as usual! double update!!! ^^