3/07/2017

Dear Diary

It was my birthday. A week didn't pass yet since I came here. I still don't know anyone so I have no idea what to do or where to celebrate it, I'm not even sure that the people here knew it was my birthday.

I woke up late that day, it was so hot outside so I didn't dare to go anywhere. Emma wasn't home. Unlike me, she had some work today. She was a medical student and she was helping as a volunteer at a local hospital. She was a nurse. To be honest, the job fits her perfectly. She was a bubbly person with a healing baby face smile. She was an angel who heals people. 

I had nothing to do. With my bed hair and flabby shorts, I woke up and made some breakfast and I turned the TV on for no reason as I took my phone and scrolled down my social media accounts checking all the happy birthday messages and stuff. It was great they made me smile until my phone started ringing and the name "Taeyong" appeared on my screen. I suddenly felt nervous *He never calls me* I thought to myself but then I realized that I had to pick up so I did

"Hello?" The other side of the line said

"Taeyong ... hi"

"How's my birthday girl?"

*My birthday girl?* it made me super excited.

I laughed "Good and you?"

"I'm fine, I just called you to say happy birthday. Sorry I didn't know but I got a notification from social media"

I laughed again "Nevermind it's ok lay ... thank you though"

"Let me see you tonight. Let's celebrate together"

*WoW did he just asked me out?* I blushed and didn't know what to say "O-okay sure ... where will you take me?"

"How about dinner somewhere and then go see a movie?"

I could feel my cheeks burn "Yes sounds perfect"

"Amazing I'll see you at 7 pm?"

"7 pm sounds good"

"And tell Emma too ... I want to meet her as well let's all go"

"Yes sure I'll drag her along"

The first thing I did after he hangs up was releasing a long deep sigh. I put my phone aside and I just started jumping everywhere. He was my crush and he just asked me out on my birthday. I was so happy I didn't know what to do. 

At that moment Emma came in "What are you doing?" She asked as I was jumping on the sofa for no reason. She scared the hell out of me. I stopped and stared at her "When did you get here?" but then I laughed at myself "It's my birthday"

Emma started laughing "Really?" She said and I nodded. She took her shoes off and joined me. We started jumping on the sofa again "Happy birthday" she told me and we had a pillow fight. It seemed like Emma and I were getting closer to each other every day, she was too sweet and we shared the same craziness.

We went out that night and it was super amazing, "You look beautiful," he said to me and Emma couldn't stop giving me that *Oh-my-god-he-is-so-freaking-amazing-cute-handsome-and-perfect* look. It was so funny the only mistake I made was not letting her know how I felt exactly.

The only mistake I made was taking her with me that night.

That's what I used to think ... but not anymore.

Thank God I didn't tell her.