22/08/2017

Dear Diary

 

I lay down the bed in my room thinking about the day we arrived. When we finalky cleared immigration, collected out baggage and headed out of the airport, someone was waiting for us with a fancy big white car. I had no idea who he was, but obviously, he was really close to Taeyong that he spoke to all of our parents telling them that he will take us home.

He was tall, he had broad shoulders, brown shiny hair, he looked very ... fancy to say the least

A suit-like outfit, a white jacket, a blue shirt under it, and tight jeans. He was nothing like Taeyong, Taeyong had this mysterious style, more like a bad boy but this one ... have you ever watched boys before flowers? He looked like he just stepped out from a photoshoot.

Taeyong waved at him and he walked even faster toward this guy giving him a high five and a short hug while Emma and I kept looking at them from a short distance.

"Hello girls," he said, his tone was too sweet

We smiled saying "Hi" back 

Taeyong stood next to Emma and he started introducing us. "This is JaeHyun, my long time friend"

Emma pulled her hand for a handshake with the new boy "Yes I heard a lot about you from Taeyong ... nice to finally meet you," she said so sweet as usual but me ... I was thinking *Heard about him? Like when?* I had no idea who he was but I just kept smiling and waving.

We all decided to go have dinner somewhere, we just missed the taste of homely food. Actually, that was the only thing I missed from home, food. As crazy as it may sound but the first thing you miss when you travel somewhere else in this world is food. I never thought I would but here I am. Take it from me, if you are going to travel anytime soon, just try to learn how to cook, even a little before you go, it helps more than you think.

Anyways, Jaehyun drove us downtown, somewhere near the Han River we walked a little by the water as Emma and Taeyong were holding hands walking side by side in front of me. I was just admiring the view when his sweet voice called my name

"Yes?" I answered and turned around to find Jaeyung coming my way

"So? How was Greece?" He asked

The wind was playing with my hair "It was perfect" I answered as I tried to fix it

"Taeyong told me everything about you girls, he told me that you were the first person he met there but Emma was the first to steal his heart"

I laughed, it sounded just so true "That's true I guess"

"How you deal with it?" He asked out of the blue

"With what?"

"Three strangers, who came from the same city but met in Greece and then fell in love?"

I was shocked, I stopped walking and I looked at him, he was thinking the same thing, his question translated into something like *Where do you stand with these two dating?*

"It's ..." And I looked at them, walking laughing and fooling around in front of me "Boring," I said. I didn't notice the way Jaeyun was looking at me when I was staring at them but I only noticed what he said afterward

"Oh ... you like him too"

My eyes widened as I turned to look at him again "what? Who?"  I mumbled

He smirked "Taeyong" he confirmed

Now, here I am sitting in my room thinking about that moment over and over again and how Emma called for me just after that, asking me for her camera which was in my bag. Thank you Emma but how am I going to fix this? He already knows... did he tell Taeyong? What will I do if he tells him? And Emma? Oh no!

Who are you? How did you enter my life so quickly just to ruin it?