29/08/2017 Part 1

Dear Diary

 

I woke up early that day, I made breakfast as Emma was washing up, the new Appartement was a mess but we didn't care anyway, we kept pushing my moving boxes around and just doing whatever.

We had breakfast but Emma had to excuse herself, she recently started to work at a private clinic, she is studying and trying so hard to be a nurse ... that actually suits her really well, did I say that before? I guess I did, anyways it does suit her perfectly actually. 

Emma left and I was just doing some stuff when my phone rang. I took a look at the screen and it was Jaehyun *Oh right* I  screamed at myself

*I'm supposed to be meeting him today*

Yeah I know I kept thinking about it last night before I go to bed yet, I forgot. I didn't know what to do but then, my phone stopped ringing and I sighed and seconds later it started to ring again *Breathe, breathe, it will be fine*

"Hi Jaehyun"

"Good morning" 

His voice sounded different, something  is wrong

"Hey what's up with your voice are you okay?"

"Oh, yes I'm fine ... will I see you today?"

"Yes sure, just when and where?"

"I'll come to pick you up at lunchtime what do you say?"

"Ok good, I have nothing to do anyways"

He hang up but why do I feel worried? His voice, something was wrong, maybe he's sick or did he just woke up from sleep? 

I let it go with a shrug, I'll ask him when I see him, but first I need to start unpacking. I looked around myself, boxes everywhere and I suddenly remembered, falling into Taeyong's arms felt like a dream ... but I quickly shook the feeling away *I need to start unpacking ... but Tae-... No ... unpack, unpack* I facepalmed myself.

Around 11 am I started getting ready, I don't know why I just felt like wearing my white t-shirt, my red mini skirt, and white sneakers. I got to say, I looked fresh but I felt the difference when Jaehyun came to my door wearing all black. I felt like I was a carnival next to him *What's with the all-black look? He used to wear pastel and light colors all the time why today?* I sighed silently as I felt so embarrassed walking down the street to the restaurant where we agreed to have lunch and talk.

He sat on the table and took his sunglasses off, he looked really tired "Hey are you sure you're okay? You look tired"

"Hmm?" ... "oh I'm fine don't worry, so what are we going to talk about?"

"Oh" I suddenly remembered "listen" I firmly said, I tried to look serious, strong, and, well, serious but I don't think it worked

"I don't see Taeyong the way you think I do"

He smiled "I think you do though"

"No, I don't"

"Maybe it's not obvious to him but it's obvious to me"

"What do you mean? How?"

"You're torn up between your best friend and your heart and you don't want to hurt neither of them"

"That's not true" I tried to lie, I did but it didn't work either. He didn't say anything after that and only moments later, the waiter came "Oh Mr. Jaehyun how are you today? And hello my pretty lady you are looking wonderful ... what can I grt for you on this beautiful day ?"

My eyes suddenly shifted to the waiter, this guy is definitely a mood maker, I was a little shocked not say a little scared, I didn't expect that

"Hi Alfred, well for me I want the usual but for my lady here, I still don't know ..." Jaehyun kept staring at me but I was staring somewhere else "Huh?" ... "oh ... oh yes order right ...." ... "hmm  I'll take the same thing he's having"

"Alright then sounds perfect I'll be right back," Alfred said and gracefully walked away

I was totally taken away by his attitude. He was just so ... confident. I stared back at Jaehyun who was staring back at me and for no reason, we started laughing so bad

"What was that?" I asked still laughing so hard

"Well ... that's Alfred"

"Do you always come here?"

"Me? Well not a lot but I used to come here with my mother she likes it here so much"

"Oh I see, well it's nice here but that Alfred ... he's something"

We both laughed again "So?" Jaehyun asked

"So?" I replied

"Do you even know what's my usual so that you order the same?"

"Oh" I suddenly remembered "," I said and we started laughing again

"Don't worry" Jaehyun said "I usually take some salad, soup, and steak, you'll like the food here"

"Oh thank God" 

He smiled "So, I was going to meet my mom after lunch, there is something I should take care of very quick wanna come?"

I was taken aback "Who? Me? Meeting your mother?"

"Don't worry, she's very nice and I already told her about you and Emma so it will be just fine if you want to come"

"Ah I see, do you tell your mother everything?"

"Yeah I do" ... "She is a great listener" 

His tone, his voice, his eyes, his attitude ... everything, they were off. Something is just not right but I said "Ok sure I'll go" with a smile on my face.