25/08/2017

Dear Diary

 

It has been a few days since we came back home. My plan was to go away for some time, to clear my head and control my emotions but how can I do that now? Now that my secret was exposed with a mere glance by the most unknown person. 

I sighed as I packed my back bag, today we were going out ... all of us.

Emma said something about a picnic and a movie. It sounded nice but I was not in the mood for it, especially when the name JaeHyun came up. 

"He's coming too?" I asked in shock 

"Yes," Emma simply answered from the other side of the phone munching on probably some biscuits 

I sighed again *Why?* I asked myself feeling so frustrated but I went out with them anyway. It was already 5 pm and I was sitting in the park waiting for Emma to arrive,  just minutes later she showed up with Taeyong but we had to wait for Jaehyun too. He was late that's a fact but when he parked his wow looking white car and came out apologizing saying that the traffic was so bad, we all let it go.

Our picnic was a sweet one, we sat in the park playing card games and taking selfies ... millions of them.

Taeyong and Jaehyun talked occasionally about sports and cars while Emma and I kept exchanging pictures of pretty things we found on Pinterest. 

Around 7 pm, we decided to go choose a movie to watch. I was okay with anything but Taeyong got us the tickets to the worst movie ever. Well, at least for me it was the worst kind of movie ever.

Have you ever watched the Notebook?

Well, something like that. Love stories, dying heroes, and emotional girls ... ew I hated it. It was the kind of movie where you watch it with your girlfriend or boyfriend and I was completely off. 

Emma and Taeyong were sitting next to each other while Jaehyun and I sat right behind them. They were acting lovey-dovey and I was just feeling "meh" until I felt a small tap on my elbow, I turned to the source and it was Jaehyun

"Wanna get out of here?" He whispered, eyes still on the screen pretending to watch the movie. Honestly, Jaehyun was the last guy I would want to be with right now, I can't face him with what he knows about me, however, getting out of here wasn't a bad idea

"Yes please," I answered. Without making much noise or disturbing our lovely couple, we stood up and left. As I walked out of the movie theater I took a deep breath

"Thank God" I half screamed.

Jaehyun smirked next to me and ironically thanked himself "Thank you Jaehyun"

I smiled "Yes thank you Jaehyun" 

He laughed and we started walking "So what now?" He asked

"I don't know actually but I'm happy that I left that place"

"Yes it must be hard seeing him with your best friend"

And I froze again. What? ... I didn't know what to say I just kept staring at him "It's okay" he said "I know how that feels ... seeing someone very precious to you getting stolen from you and you can't do anything about it"

I tried to look away "Jaehyun" ... "I..."

"Are you hungry ?" He cut me off "I'm hungry ... wanna eat something?"

It was obvious that he wanted to change the subject and yes, I wanted to change it too so I nodded.