26/08/2017 part 1

Dear Diary

 

I woke up to my phone ringing so loud. I was so tired ... wait what happened?

I sat on my bed and held my phone to see Emma all over my screen so I picked up with a sleepy voice

"Hello"

"WHERE THE F***  ARE YOU GIRL? I WAS CALLING YOU ALL DAY SINCE YESTERDAY?"

"Good morning to you too Emma" 

"Don't mess with me like that ... are you ok ?"

"Yes, I'm fine why?"

"You left without saying anything yesterday remember? and you didn't answer any of my calls"

"Sorry I went with Jaehyun we had dinner and he drove me home that's all"

"I know"

"You know?"

"You were both went missing so I called him and he told me. I was just worried since you didn't pick up ... but thank god you're ok"

"Aw I'm sorry"

"It's ok nevermind just don't do it again"

I have an amazing friend don't I? I smiled at myself but yesterday ... Jaehyun. He took me to dinner and let me order first, opened the car door for me, and told me jokes all night long. He was very nice a real gentleman?

It wasn't so bad having him around actually, I really think that he understands how I feel even though he never told me what happened to him. Who was stolen from him? and why?

A lover? I don't think so, he doesn't look like the type who would fall in love easily to begin with. Anyway, he was so nice and treated me so well too but this doesn't help at all. Jaehyun is Taeyong's friend and Taeyong will always be around and if I can't control the way I feel, this will never be solved.

I found myself suddenly smiling as Jaehyun came across my mind again with his very stupid jokes from yesterday

"Why did Adel cross the street?" he asked me and I was so focused on my pasta plate "What?" I asked very confusedly

"Why did Adel cross the street?" he asked again, I smirked

"What kind of questions is this?"

he laughed "Go with it will you?" ... "Trust me it's funny" he winked very sweetly

I laughed again "Ok why?"

"To say Hello from the other side"

It got me laughing so badly and as I remembered it again this morning, it was as funny as yesterday "Very stupid" .... "To say hello from the other side ... who came out with this?" I mumbled to myself as I put my blankets away and started my day.

later in that evening, I got a text message, my phone rang and I grabbed it to see who it was and I wasn't surprised when I saw that it was Emma again

*Hi honey, Taeyong, Jaehyun and I are going to have a drink ... wanna come?*

I grabbed my phone and I was so happy to type *Yes sure*