20/12/2017

Dear Diary

 

That night was a little weird, when I cried in front of him I somehow confirmed my nonending crush for Taeyong, Jaehyun sat next to me that day, just listening to what I had to say and looking at me with his hazel eyes scared that I might do something stupid but I didn't, I wouldn't, of course not, I'm so happy for them, I truly am.

"So listen, Christmas is almost here, he can propose then, we can throw a surprise party or something it will be great"

He smiled "Yeah sounds great, perfect actually"

"But he needs to talk to Emma meanwhile, she's starting to have horrible thoughts"

Five days later, I was on the roof of a beautiful building that Taeyong rented, preparing, and decorating for Emma's surprise proposal party. Jaehyun suggested the place, he said that his father proposed to his stepmother here too, I nodded as he told me, I didn't know what to tell him but I'm sure the look on my face told him exactly how I felt. Taeyong was getting ready, Jaehyun and I was just helping the staff.

The roof had the most beautiful view and the staff put a few tables and decorations all over, lights lots and lots of lights, romantic ones, flower petals on the floor, and dinner plates where ready. 

 

 

I was re-arranging the glasses on the table, I replaced them with bigger ones, the others I didn't really like, Jaehyunn came standing behind me. I turned around "What is it?" and went back to what I was doing 

"They were asking if we wanted red or white wine" he pouted and I laughed

"I have no idea what's their wine taste is like Jaehyun,  you deal with it" I wasn't looking at him so I didn't know what was his reaction but I could feel him getting closer, his chest to my back I could even smell his perfume I turned around facing him "Are you okay?" He asked me looking at me straight in the eyes

"Yes" I simply answered with a confident smile on my face

"You look confident," he said tilting his head a little to his left

"Yes I am" he kept looking at me "I'm over it Jaehyun" I continued and I meant it, I finally settled my mind and just let it all go, in only five days, it was hard but hey, it's all about the right time

"Okay, if you say so," he said with a worried tone still gazing up and down my face, scanning me, funny as it may sound but he did. I was touched by the way he was worried about me "Stop it" I said still wearing that smile as my hand find its way to his cheek tapping it a couple of times and he smiled back "Ok,ay you don't seem to stop amazing me, you're way too strong"

"Yeah I can manage" I laughed "Don't worry"

A few seconds later, the staff came in to put some final touches on the table, and Jaehyun and I left "What are we going to do while they're having their dinner?"

I pouted "Watch I guess, and when she finally says yes, we come out shouting, I was thinking about fireworks"

"Fireworks?" I nodded "Fireworks?" he asked again and I nodded again like a child "Sounds ... great," he said with a hesitating voice and I giggled 

About 30 minutes later, we got a text from Taeyong "We're coming" it said. Taeyong told Emma that he was sorry, he was keeping his distance from her and he had his reasons and that he wanted to make it up to her by taking her to a romantic dinner before Christmas and she said yes ... I mean, of course. 

They were coming, Jaehyun and I were getting nervous trying to find the best spot to watch them from afar. When they finally got here, Jaehyun and I were inside the restaurant sitting at a table next to the window having a straight direct view of Taeyong and Emma's table. 

"Okay this is weird" I exclaimed 

"What?" Jaehyun looked directly at me rather confused

"We shouldn't be spying on them, it's weird"

"Ah," he said, "Well, that's true ... look we are here, it's a restaurant want to grab some dinner?"

"Yes," I said with a wide smile and we had dinner while checking from the window from time to time on Taeyong and Emma. We talked and we talked and I was just so deep in his words. He, from all people, how did this happen? He came to know me more than Emma herself, my deepest secrets and it's his best friend and never said anything, I was touched by that.

"What do you think, after this is done, we go somewhere else"

I looked up from my plate, I knew what he wanted to do and I smiled "I'm fine Jaehyun" I said stressing on the Fine.

"I know but just you know get some quality time and have fun"

I smiled but I liked the idea "Okay" I said feeling kinda warm inside and only a few seconds later, I could hear her scream, Emma I mean. I looked out of the window and I cheered, Jaehyun cheered too, she turned backward, looking at us, she said yes, of course, Taeyong was kneeling on the ground holding a ring in his hands she hugged him and he made her wear it and then, they kissed.

Sometime later, Jaehyun and I got out, I hugged Emma so tight laughing so bad she was so happy 

"I thought he was breaking up with me," she said 

"Now how stupid do you feel?" 

She looked at me "So stupid" she said face-palming herself and looking again at her ring, so beautiful very beautiful 

She couldn't stop looking at it and I couldn't blame her. I was so happy that I didn't notice Jaehyun's looks following me everywhere I went. Something was just odd about him, I must say that we were really busy today, I had a feeling that there was something he wanted to say but couldn't.