02/09/2017 Part 1

Dear Diary

The next daylight broke and I opened my eyes to a very annoying sound. I'm sure it wasn't my alarm clock because it was Sunday and I never put my alarm clock on Sundays because come on ... it's Sunday.

I woke up from my bed feeling very annoyed

*What the ...* I thought to myself

I left my bed and walked toward the sound. As I walked into the living room, with my bed hair and my pajamas totally forgetting about Jaehyun, I found the source of the annoying noise. It was a cell phone and it was tossed on the ground, I picked it up and it hit me *JaeHyun* it was his phone for sure. 

I picked it up and I walked further inside the living room just to find Jaehyun in the same position I left him in last night, curled up on my sofa under the blanket. At first, I couldn't understand how he didn't wake up in the middle of all of this noise ... I wonder where he found this alarm sound, it must have awakened my neighbors too.

I sighed as I turned it off and went to wake him up.

I shook him a little "Jaehyun ... wake up, your alarm clock is on ... do you have an appointment or something?"

I tried to wake him up but he didn't budge, I removed the blanket away from his face and shook him again.
He looked just so ... peaceful.

During all this time I spent with him, I never took a close look at his face like this before, he was handsome, a typical millionaire's son ... I laughed at my own thoughts *Brand new white BMW* how silly. I found myself brushing his hair away from his face, I don't know how that happened to me for a second but I did. 

Feeling my touch all over his face, Jaehyun opened his eyes and I moved back a little to sit across him on the other side of the living room "Wake up ... how could you not wake up with this alarm of yours?"

He didn't say a word, he simply sat up on the couch obviously feeling dazed

"What happened?" He asked looking at me with confused eyes

"You were drunk ... so drunk and slept on my couch" I explained as quickly as I could so he wouldn't have the chance to make unknown conclusions by himself

"Oh," he said, "That explains why my head is spinning" he sighed and closed his eyes for a second.

"Are you okay?" I asked feeling a little worried when he kept his eyes closed just a little longer than expected

"Dizzy," he said his voice suddenly getting weak. Feeling so worried all of a sudden, I jumped next to him, he opened his eyes finding me staring right at his face, he didn't flinch though, he just kept staring back at me until I broke the silence "Are you okay?" I asked again.

"Do you mind if I stay here for a few more hours? I don't really feel good"

I sighed "Of course, I don't know what got into you last night ... why would you drink if you can't drink in the first place?"

But sure I knew why ... to forget.

To forget what happened to his mother and the way his father is treating him. It must be frustrating to him, I can understand how it feels like, I don't want to talk about it with him again, there is so much sadness in that topic. 

He laid down on the couch again. His face looking very tired, he had a tough night last night and I understand, I can never blame him for what he did and to honest, I'm glad that he came to me instead, what if had gone to his father or what if he had done something stupid to himself or to Taeyong.

 Oh, wait, Taeyong! I smiled at myself as I remembered him but it quickly faded away. Jaehyun is here and something in him is making me look at the whole Taeyong thing differently now. Maybe his words of last night were true, maybe I should let go, Taeyong doesn't deserve me.

Jaehyun stirred under the covers on the couch, he didn't seem to feel comfortable

"What is it?" I asked

"I don't know, I'm cold" he whispered and I knew that he was getting sick. I mean of course, after the state he was in yesterday,  I'll be surprised if he didn't get sick. I sighed as I moved closer to him pressing my palm against his forehead, his hazel eyes opened a little looking at me.

I smiled "It's not that bad, stop being a baby"

He pouted "Are you sure ?"

"Yes I'm sure" I laughed

"I Feel terrible" 

"I said it's not that bad" ... "Don't try to win my sympathy it's not going to work" 

He smiled "well ... it was worth it"

I laughed at his attempts "I'll go make us something to eat"