Door

Duel For Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That afternoon, instead of just taking a break to have lunch inside the car like he always do, Leo has asked the manager to send him home instead. He wants to see N and he knows, at that time of the day, no one should be home so there will be no one who would stop him from seeing N.

Thanks to his luck, upon returning home, he immediately notices N, who's walking out of his room. 

"Hakyeon! "he calls out and N turns to look at him in surprise. 

"Taekwoon. What are you doing here now? Don't you have a schedule to attend to? "He asks, a frown over his face. 

Leo grins as he makes his way to sit on the couch, gesturing for N to do the same as well. 

"Well? "N demands once he's seated next to Leo, raising his eyebrow at him. 

"It's lunch break. "Leo says simply and N nods, looking somewhat relieved. "Does your head still hurt? "Leo asks. 

N sighs at the question. "Just a bit. "He admits. 

"Do you want me to get you some meds? "Leo offers but N promptly refuses. 

"It's fine. It'll go away soon. "He assures and while Leo isn't so sure about that, he doesn't really want to actually move and leave N so he just nods before pulling N to lie down on his lap.

"What are you--"N splutters, suprised at suddenly being pulled down but when Leo cards his hand over N's hair, in the same time massaging his head, he goes quiet as he closes his eyes, feeling much better. 

"Do you want to talk about what happened last night? About why you were crying? "Leo asks quietly but N gives no response. "It's okay if you don't want to but just know that I'm always willing to listen whenever you want to talk, okay? "

Still, N gives no answer so Leo assumes that he doesn't want to talk about it but after a few moments, N finally mutters something. "Hongbin. "

Leo bites his lips, fighting the urge to growl at that name and instead, he tries to sound as calm as he could as he utters his next question. "What about him? "

"That's what I want to know too. "N says, sounding very defeated. "I know there's something bothering him that makes him avoid me but he just won't tell me about it. I think... He doesn't see me as that important anymore. "

Leo makes no c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter