Help

Duel For Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

N wakes up early that morning despite sleeping late and having a restless sleep. By the time he leaves the comfort of his room and makes his way to the bathroom to wash up, the sun has barely rises. However, before he could actually enter the bathroom, the sight that welcomes him makes him stop in his track. 

There, on the floor of the bathroom, is Hongbin, who's leaving against the tiled wall, his face as pale as sheet except for the dark bruise at the side of his head. 

"Hongbin?"N calls out timidly, voice hoarse from his sleep but instead of responding to that, Hongbin just continues to stare at nothing through his hazy, glazed eyes so hesitantly, N approaches him. "Hongbin. "He calls out once more, this time touching the latter's shoulder as well and finally, Hongbin looks up at him but thats all. 

N swallows heavily, considering whether to help Hongbin or not. He remembers Hongbin saying that he doesn't need him anymore but in this kind of situation, surely he needs his help, right? "Do you... need help? "He finally decides to just bluntly asks. His heart is telling him to just walk away but his mind is telling him to help so he's pretty much in a conflict with himself. 

It took Hongbin longer than half a minute to answer but eventually, he does. "Do you... want to? "He questions back with voice so quiet that it's almost unheard and instead of answering, N just responds by gently pulling him by the arm, aiding him to stand up and he has to stifle a gasp when his skin comes in contact with Hongbin's overheated one. 

"You're burning up. "He mutters but Hongbin doesn't reply so immediately, he guides him over to the couch in the living room. 

Once Hongbin is seated, N walks away only to return a few minutes later with a glass of water and a first aid kit box. He coax Hongbin into drinking and Hongbin greedily gulps

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter