Fault

Duel For Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leo rushes after N and follows the leader into his room, wanting to soothe and comfort him but it turns out that this time, N wants none of that. 

"Hakyeon, what's wrong? Why are you crying? What happened? "He asks in a soft voice, eyeing N who's curled on the bed, sobbing his heart out. 

N doesn't reply and instead, he just cries harder, which makes Leo even more concerned. 

"Come on, you can talk to me. "Leo tries to coax, sitting on the edge of N's bed and slowly rubbing circles onto his shaking back. "I'm here, Hakyeon. You can tell me anything. "He assures. It pains him to see his usually bright leader cry like this, this is very unlike him and it doesn't suit him at all. 

"Please... "N finally croaks out, his voice hoarse and trembling. "Please... let me be. "He pleads, weakly pushing Leo away. 

Leo's eyes widen at that. Did N just refuse him? Why? Why won't N accept his comfort? "Hakyeon, I'm just trying to help. You can lean on me, you know that right? I'm here for you. "He says but N isn't having either of that at the moment. 

"I know... "N mutters, burying his face into one of his pillows. "But not now... I want to be alone. "He pleads, hoping for some understanding. 

Leo presses his lips into a tight line, trying to supress his disappointment at N's refusal. He wants N to talk to him so that he can ease his pain but if N deems that he isn't good enough for that, well, what else can he do? 

Slowly, reluctantly, Leo gets off the bed and makes his way to leave the room. "If you... need me, I'm always here, okay? "He reminds but N gives no response to that so with a heavy heart, he exits the room, leaving N alone with his sorrow. 

 

 

When Ravi enters Hongbin's room, he isn't crying.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter