Better

Duel For Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, hyung. If Taekwoon-hyung is your life long friend, then what am I? "

N, Leo and Hongbin are sharing the same car to get to their work place that day. N as usual riding shotgun while Leo and Hongbin are at the back. Leo has his ears plugged, listening to whatever it is that he's into these days and Hongbin is pretty sure the main vocalist didn't hear his previous question until Leo suddenly perks up in interest as well. 

"What are you? "N repeats, turning his head to look at Hongbin. "Why are you asking? "He wonders. 

Hongbin shrugs. "Well, you always say that Taekwoon-hyung is your life long friend and I understands that. But I've known you longer than he does so what does that makes me? "He asks, glancing at Leo who also have curiosity written over his face. 

N seems to be thinking for a while. "I guess you're my life long friend too?" He suggests, grinning but before Hongbin could give a response to that, Leo butts in into their conversation. 

"You can't do that! "Leo somewhat snaps, taking both N and Hongbin in surprise. 

"Do what, Taekwoon? "N asks, confused as to why Leo would suddenly lash out like that. 

Leo huffs, crossing his arms and glaring at the innocent-looking Hongbin. "You already gave that life long friend title to me. You can't give it to other people as well. "He reasons and N frowns. 

"Why not? "

"Because... because... "Leo becomes flustered. "... because I don't want you to! I've claimed that title and I don't want to share it with anyone else! "He exclaims, almost like a toddler throwing a tantrum w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter