Love

Duel For Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Of course you mean something to me! And I do intend to tell you about all this! Just... just not now. Not now when--"

N tries to explain, he really does but Leo doesn't seem like he wants to hear it. 

"Not now when you just rejected us. Is that right? "Leo sounds so hurt, so offended."You're waiting for us to stop loving you, right? Only after then do you intend to tell us about these relationships you have going because only then will you be sure that we won't put hope on you, is that right, Hakyeon? "He demands but N furiously shakes his head because that really wasn't what he had in mind. 

"No, Taekwoon! I'm waiting for the time where you will finally know how to share and tolerate. I'm going to tell you about all these when you do and I'm going to take you in as well, if you still love me by then. "N explains panickedly and Leo stares at him. 

"Take me in? "He echoes and N nods. 

"Both you and Hongbin. I plan to take you both in our relationships, if you agree to it. But I just never offer it to you before now because both of you are to possessive of me; you want to own me. And I can't have that, not when I myself share my love with 3 other people. "

"H-hyung, I don't... understand. "Hongbin speaks up, his voice soft and almost inaudible. 

N sighs, taking a deep breath before bending down and cupping Hongbin's face. "I love you, Hongbinnie. "He says bluntly before pressing his lips against the visual's, kissing him. 

When N finally pulls away,Hongbin is left dazed; his eyes wide and his breathing comes in short pant. The sudden turn of event has clearly shook him. 

N smiles, caressing his head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter