End

Duel For Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Then do you still want me? Do you still love me? Will you accept me and share me with each other? "

N's questions make Leo and Hongbin look at each other. 

"Yeah, I do. "They say, almost simultaneously and the joy that shines over N's face at their agreement could literally outshines the sun itself. 

"Thank you! Thank you so much! "N leaps up and pull Leo and Hongbin together before pulling both of them into a bone crushing hug, circling his arms around both of them as much as he could. "You don't know how much this means to me! Thank you so much! "He says again and again. 

Everything happens so fast and it's almost too much for Leo to take in and understand but what he knows now is that he is N's, and N is his and theirs. And that is good enough for him. Maybe he could learn to love the rest of them the way he loves the leader too. One thing for sure, he's starting to love Hongbin that way and it eases his heart knowing that there's nothing wrong with loving more than one person; there's nothing wrong with sharing your love. 

As for Hongbin, just like N, he's filled with joy. The last few days, he has lived thinking that he can never have the one he has loved for years, that he'll have to endure watching the one he loved be happy with someone else but now everything has changed, he have him; he have the person he love. He have to share, yes, but he can live with it. He doesn't mind sharing with Leo, or Ken or Hyuk or even Ravi; but he'l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter