Day Six

Duel For Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since the confession, N has clearly try to stay out of both Leo and Hongbin's way as he choose to busy himself. He doesn't even give either of them any chance to talk to him as he keeps on pretending that he's rushing and in the middle of something so that they can't stop him and force him to listen to them.

The sudden change in N's attitude towards Leo and Hongbin scares them. This is not what they want when they confessed . They never wanted N to put a distance between them just because of their feelings. 

If being in love with him means losing him, then they would rather never love him at all. Anything is better than losing the person who they cares for so much. 

But they confessed. They already did that. 

And what's done is done. 

 

 

Leo is frustrated. He wanted to talk to N and explain things to him but he hasn't even since the leader even once since he woke up that day. He has asked Ken and Hyuk but instead of answers they glared at him instead. Heck, he even asked Hongbin but the visual turns out to be having the same frustration he is having. 

Not knowing what else to do with himself since he have no schedules to occupy him that day, he found himself leaving the dorm and eventually, he turns up at Ravi's studio which is not even that far from their dorm. 

He wonders why he's there but since he was just walking aimlessly, he figured that it's just his body remembering the places he always goes to. He thought about just turning back and walking out as he does

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter