Best

Duel For Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuk was sitting at the corner of the waiting room, fiddling with his phone when Leo comes out of nowhere and sits down next to him. 

"Life long friend or best friend forever? Which is one is better? "Leo asks in an annoyed tone. 

Hyuk looks up in surprise. "Life long friend or what? "He demands and Leo huffs. 

"Or best friend forever. Which one is better? "He repeats himself, crossing his arms and putting on an impatient look on his face. 

Hyuk seems to be thinking hard about it. "Well, life long friend is nicer to hear but meaning wise, I think best friend forever is better eventhough it sounds ever common. "He finally says after much thought and is immediately given a small, dissatisfied pout from Leo. 

"What's about all these friends thingy? "Ken, who appears out of the blue while munching on snack, butts in into their conversation. "I heard Hongbin and Wonshik talking about the same thing. "He informs. 

"It's nothing. "Leo says, refusing to look at the other main vocalist. 

Ken gives him a sceptical look. "How  can it be nothing when both of you are getting so worked up? "He asks in a mocking tone. "Is it about Hakyeon-hyung again? "He wonders and knows that he has hit the bull's eye when Leo's face turn red. "I knew it! "Ken exclaims, grinning. 

Hyuk shakes his head in exasperation. "Don't you think this is funny? Both you and Hongbin-hyung always act all cool and ignorant towards Hakyeon-hyung when we're in public but in private, you even fight for his attention. I think it's hilarious. "He comments and takes pleasure in the way Leo's face turn redder and redder.

"I just wants to know who Hakyeon likes better! "Leo exclaims, trying to defend himself but is merely awarded by laughs from his dongsaengs instead. 

"If you're so cur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter