Stole

Duel For Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"But you are the one who stole him from me! "

Leo's mouth hangs open at the statement. "Stole? What do you mean stole? "He demands, now fuming in anger due to that ridiculous accusation . 

"Before you came, Hakyeon-hyung was always with me! But after you came, you stole of his attention thanks to that so called shy attitude of yours! "Hongbin exclaims, glaring at Leo with pure hatred in his eyes. 

Ravi,who witness everything, quickly let go of Leo and grabs Hongbin instead. He doesn't like where this argument is going and he truly is scared for the outcome. "Hongbin, stop it! You'll regret what you say! "He warns but Hongbin just snickers. 

"Regret? No, I won't. I'm not going to regret this. I've been keeping this to myself all these time and now I want him to know just how much of an attention seeker he is . Always acting shy and bashful when in fact he just wants attention. "

Leo is at loss for words. He isn't that suprised when Hongbin accused him of stealing N but what surprise him even more is the way Hongbin thinks of him. Attention seeker? How is he an attention seeker when all he wants is for people to just ignore him and not pay attention at him? All these times he thought s, out of all people, would understand him and have his back but after hearing what Hongbin said, he isn't so sure anymore. 

"Hyung, don't listen to him! He doesn't know what he's talking about! "Ravi, upon noticing the sudden look of betrayal that dawn over Leo's face, tries to fix the situation but neither Leo nor Hongbin is buying it. 

"Attention seeker, you say? "Leo mutters, voice dangerously low. "I never asked for anyone's attention. In fact, I would be more than glad if people would just ignore me and let me be. "He says. "It isnt my fault that Hakyeon takes interest in me and care for me and give attention to me. I never asked him for all those but he gives them to me willingly. And now, I just want to repay him for all those attention and care he gave me and is still giving me. I want to care for him too."He tells him, sounding more sincere than ever. "So what happens between you and him have nothing to do with me. Him not paying attention to you isn't my fault, it's yours. It shows that you're not good enough to deserve his attention. "He smirks, knowing that his words is sharp and hurtful. 

Hongbin becomes quiet, the rage in his eyes disappear as once again, he drops his gaze. 

"Come on, guys. Stop hurting each other. Just apologise and stop this. Hakyeon-hyung wouldn't want you to fight because of him. "Ravi interrupts the thick silence, still not giving up in easing th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter