Drunk

Duel For Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon noticing Hyuk's presence, N grins at him and offers him the bottle of alcohol he's holding. 

"Hyukie! Want to drink with me?! "He slurs drunkenly and Hyuk frowns, taking the offered bottle from him. 

"You've drank too much, hyung. Please stop. "He pleads, grabbing onto N's hand to stop him from taking another bottle of the alcohol but N merely slaps his hand away. 

"Just let me be, please. I need this. "N says in such a broken tone that Hyuk couldn't find it in him to deny his request so he just lets him do as he wants. He watches as the leader continue taking one gulp after another. 

When moments pass yet N makes no move to stop drinking, Hyuk knows he has to do something somehow and since he can't really stop N by himself, he decides to call one of his hyungs instead. 

 

 

Ravi was in his studio, working on his songs as usual when he received a panicked call from Hyuk, saying that their leader is very drunk and somehow, as soon as he heard that, he manages to reach home in record time  and true to Hyuk's word, N really is drunk. Too drunk actually judging by how red his face is and how slurred and incoherent his words are. 

"Stop drinking, hyung. "Ravi forbids, taking the alcohol away from N before pulling the leader up and dragging him out of the room. 

N fights back, kicking and screaming and struggling while demanding Ravi to put him down and let him be but thanks to his drunken state, he's unable to actually pull away from the rapper and eventually, he just lets himself be dragged into the bathroom and put inside the bath tub. 

"Why can't you just let me be? "He asks weakly, clawing on the edge of the bath tub to stand up but he no longer have any strength so he just slumps back down. 

"You're going to regret drinking like that. "Ravi states matter of factly and N glares at him as best as he could, which is only for a few seconds before a sob escape his mouth. 

"Hyung? "Hyuk calls out tentatively, confused as to why N is suddenly crying. He steps forward to approach him but the lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter