Made Up

Duel For Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When N wakes up, it is with pounding headache that makes him groan and fall back onto the bed he was on, unable to even sit up.

"Hyung, are you okay? "Hyuk appears out of nowhere, peering down at him with a concerned expression.

"My head hurts. "N says quietly, wincing at how loud his voice sounded to his ears and Hyuk scoffs.

"Well that's what you get if you got yourself drunk. "He says matter of factly as he hands N a hungover pill along with some water, which the leader quickly consume.

"Sorry. "That is the only thing N could say in excuse to his action. He knows it was stupid to do what he did but that was the only way he could think of to let his frustration out. 

Hyuk shakes his head. "Don't say sorry to me. Say it to yourself, you were hurting yourself. You were throwing up the whole night. It's pure luck that you didn't give yourself alcohol poisoning . "He nags and N sighs before remembering something. 

"What time is it? "He asks and when Hyuk tells him it is noon, he leaps out of his bed, stumbling a bit due to headache but still manages to stand properly this time. 

"What's wrong? Where are you going? "Hyuk demands when N leaves the room but N doesn't answer as he rushes towards Hongbin's room instead and once he's there, he throws the door open without even knocking, heaving a relieved sigh when he sees Hongbin up and awake on the bed, feeding on what looked like some soup on his lap. 

"Are you alright? "N asks,approaching the bed to have a closer look of Hongbin and feeling even more relieved when he notices that more color has returned to that dongsaeng's face of his.

Hongbin looks up at him, tilting his head to study N's face before srunching his nose when a particular smell hits him. "You were drunk. "He says matter of factly, remembering what Leo told him last night and the strong scent of alcohol and vomit around N pretty much just confirms it. 

"Ah, yes. "N admits sheepishly, taking the now empty bowl of soup away from Hongbin. "Since you've eaten, you should take your meds. I'll go take it for you. "He says, turning on his heel to leave the room but as soon as he does that, he bumps into someone. 

"I'll do it. "Leo, the person he bumped into, says as he takes the bowl from his hand and leave before returning a few seconds later with some meds and a glass of water. 

N holds out his hand to take the items from him but instead of handing it over to the leader, Leo makes his way towards Hongbin instead, giving him the meds and coaxing him to drink the water. N watches them intently, a confused expression on his face. 

"We made up. We're not fighting anymore. "Leo says, sensing the state of confusion his leader is in. N doesn't seem convinced as he look at Hongbin, as if expecti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter