Day One

Duel For Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week. Seven days. That is the time that Hongbin and Leo have to win N's heart and make him choose them as his favourite. And for sure, neither of them are planning to waste any opportunities given to them.

 

 

That morning, instead of being waken up by the unforgiving sound of his alarm, N is woken up by the sensation of someone caressing his hair and calling out his name softly. 

Startled and wary, he shot up from his bed only to come face to face with a concerned Leo. 

"What's wrong? Did you had a nightmare? "The main vocalist asks and N shakes his head, staring at him with wide eyes. 

"What happened? Why are you here? Am I late? "He demands frantically as he scrambles to get off his bed but Leo stops him. 

"Calm down. You're not late. "He assures, smiling fondly at how adorable his leader look this early in the morning, with his messy bed hair and slightly puffy eyes. It's a sight he never really got to see often since usually, it's N who woke them up and by the time he does that, he's usually done washing up.

"Then what happened? Why are you in my room? "N wonders, yawning as he stretches his body. 

"Well... I made breakfast and I want to eat it with you before the others wake up. "Leo says sheepishly and N stares at him. 

"Breakfast? "He echoes and Leo nods. 

"Come on out and eat. I'll wait in the kitchen, okay? "He coax, grinning as he leave the room to let N wash up. 

N continues to stare at the door even when Leo has already left but then he shrugs and decides to just listen to him. 

The breakfast Leo made isn't anything fancy but considering what they usually eat in the mornings, it can be said that it is quite a special one and N is grateful enough for it so he just eats quietly. 

"Are you going out after this? "N asks after they have finished eating and is currently cleaning up the dishes. 

"I have my musical practice so yes. "Leo tells him. "You're leaving soon too, right? "He asks and N nods. 

"I need to get ready. "He says, turning to face Leo before smiling sweetly. "Thank you for the breakfast. I loved it. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter