Day Seven

Duel For Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongbin is in his room, playing Overwatch on his laptop in an attempt to get his mind off the things that has been bothering him. He was in the middle of shouting commands for his playmates when there's a knock at the door and Ken comes peeking in.

"Hongbin? "Ken calls out and Hongbin just gives him a glance as a response. "Hakyeon-hyung's looking for you. "The main vocalist tells him and he waste no time in leaving his gaming session in favour of looking for N, who he eventually founds in the living room; seated on the couch next to Ravi with Leo and Hyuk not far from them. 

"Are we having a group meeting? "He asks tentatively as he takes a seat and Ken comes to join them in no time.

N shakes his head. "No, not really. I just have something I want to tell you guys. "He says, glancing at Ravi who's staring at anything but the rest of the members. 

"What is it? "Hyuk demands from where he's sitting next to Leo, his eyes following his roommate's every action. "You look like you're guilty of something, Wonshik-hyung. "He points out and Ravi immediately stiffens . 

N ignores the maknae's statement as he looks up at both Hongbin and Leo. "So... Its been a week and I should tell you who my favourite is, right? "He starts and Hongbin glances at Leo who just seem disinterested before nodding his head. 

N swallows, looking slightly nervous. "Well... my favourite is--"

"Wonshik. "Leo interrupts in a flat tone. "Am I right? "he asks and N is flustered while Hongbin is just plain confused

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter