Avoid

Duel For Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongbin has been avoiding N for about a week now. He doesn't sit with him, talk to him or even eat with him like he always do, everyone notices that and everyone wonders what is the reason behind the visual's odd action. 

Sure, N and Hongbin fight and argue all the time and sure sometimes they ignore each other when those fights turn for the worse. But it has never been this long; their fight never lasted for this long. 

And what makes things worse is the fact that N is absolutely clueless about Hongbin's avoidance towards him. He doesn't remember fighting or arguing with him. He doesn't remember scolding him too badly. He doesn't remember any reason that would give Hongbin an excuse to act like this towards him. 

So why? Why is Hongbin acting this way towards him? 

 

 

N has just returned to the dorm after his schedule along with Ravi and Leo when he catches sight of Hongbin leaving the bathroom. 

"Hongbin!"he calls out after him as he approaches him but just like how he did these past few days, instead of stopping and facing N, Hongbin just rushes away into his room. 

He has almost managed to close the door behind him when N sticks his hand in the small space between the door and the wall.

"Are you going to hurt me? "N asks, challenging Hongbin to close the door with his hand still there. 

Hongbin looks down at the leader's hand and slowly, reluctantly, let go of the door which gives N the opportunity to enter the room and only after that does he close the door. 

"Talk to me. "N orders, standing in front of the door just in case Hongbin tries to escape. "Tell me why are you treating me like this. "He pleads. 

Hongbin looks up at him for a split second but then quickly looks away. His mouth is clamped shut, signalling that he's not going to say anything. 

"Did I do something wrong to you? Did I hurt you? Did I offend you? Tell me, Hongbin. I need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter