Apologise

Duel For Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's because of you. We fought because of you. "

N is taken aback by the statement. "Me? What did I do? "He demands and Leo sighs at the question. 

"You didn't really do anything. "He says. "Remember Hongbin ignored you before? And when you confronted him about it you kind of fought and then you cried? "He asks and N turns slightly hurt at the reminder. 

"What about it? "He snaps, refusing to look at Leo. 

"Well, after he made you cry I went and pretty much scold him and he fought back so... yeah... That's pretty much it. "Leo tells N honestly while hiding little details like how he degraded Hongbin's position as the person N has known the longest. He just wants N to know that he's not entirely at fault and he did it with the intention of defending him but N doesn't look so pleased with that.

"You know what I hate more than you fighting with each other? "He asks, face contorted into one of irritation and Leo carefully shakes his head. 

"No. "

"I hate it more when you fight with each other because of me! "N states, voice rising a bit which makes Leo startled for a second. 

"But I--"Leo automatically tries to defend himself but N isn't going to give him the chance to. 

"I don't care what your reason is but fighting because of me is totally unacceptable. I don't need you or anyone to defend me, I can do that by myself just fine. And as a leader, my job is to unite but when you fight because of me, your leader, it's a blow to my pride do you realise that? It shows that I failed as a leader, I failed to do my responsibility to unite you and instead, I'm the one who broke your bond with each other. "

"Hakyeon --"Leo reaches for N's arm, trying to soothe him but N just snatches his arm back harshly. 

"Do you think I like that? Do you  think I would praise you for defending me when all you did was just tearing down my pride and made me look like a weak, failed leader? "N demands, his voice cracking thanks to the overwhelming of frustration and when Leo keeps silent and refuse to even meet his eyes, he bursts. "Answer me! "

"I'm sorry. "Leo blurts out, taking a step back as if to escape N's fury. 

N scoffs at the apology. "You make me very dissapointed. "He says venomously and Leo drops his head lower in embarrassment. "You're older tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter