Cheat

Duel For Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hongbin, stop it!" Ken screams, trying his best to pull Hongbin off of Ravi who's now half sprawled on the floor, looking like he's in a lot of pain but Hongbin doesn't even seem to hear him as he keeps throwing punch after punch . 

Ravi doesn't fight him back. He can, of course but he doesn't want to. He never wants to hurt his bestfriend, not purposely so as Hongbin continue to beat the life out of him with Ken trying his best to stop him, he just stayed still and quiet, only letting out an occasional gasp of pain; all the while praying that someone else would come and save him. 

His prayer is answered, thankfully, when Hyuk comes through the door, all smelly and sweaty from having returned from his personal dance lesson. He stares at them for a moment, obviously confused, but then he immediately rushes forward and grab Hongbin off of Ravi with not much of an effort. 

"Hyung,calm down! What's wrong with you?! "He demands as he restraints Hongbin and pulls him as far away from Ravi as he could even with Hongbin struggling violently in his grasp. 

"What's wrong, you ask me?! That bastard cheated on Hakyeon-hyung! He freaking two timed him! "Hongbin yells as he glares at Ravi, who's being helped by Ken to sit up. 

"Hongbin, it's not like what you think. "Ken tries to explain as he help Ravi to lean against the couch, the rapper struggling to keep his eyes open at the sheer amount of pain he's in. 

"Not like what I think?! I saw you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter