Together

Duel For Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

N watches as Leo leaves the dorm and once he's gone, he heaves a relieved breath, letting the tension leaves him. 

"Are we really doing the right thing?By telling them that? Shouldn't we just tell them the truth?  "Ravi asks doubtedly, glancing at the door Leo just walked out of a few seconds ago then at the door of Hongbin's room from where they could hear sobs coming from. 

"I hope so. I really hope so. "N mutters, his voice cracking just as Hongbin's sobs get louder. 

"Either way, you did it. There's no use turning back now. "Ken states matter of factly, walking over to the two of them and giving them a little peck on the cheeks. "But you should've said that it's me you're together with. I think it'll be much easier for them to accept that since you're always all over me so it shouldn't be much of a shock to them. "He complains and chuckles when Ravi whines, pressing himself closer to N's side. 

"Taekwoon caught me and Wonshik yesterday so I figured we should just go on with that. "N explains and he looks up at Hyuk when he hears the maknae sigh. 

"If only Hongbin-hyung and Taekwoon-hyung can learn how to share then there'll be no problem, isn't it? "He asks sadly. "I mean, the four of us has shared each other for so long and there hasn't been any problem, right? We just have to learn to tolerate. It may be hard at first but if you love someone, you should be willing to make sacrifices for them. "He mutters. 

"You're right. "Rav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter