Stubborn

Duel For Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is still very early in the morning yet all 6 members of VIXX are already in the waiting room of a broadcasting station,preparing to perform for a special stage. As the rest of the members are getting their make up done, Hongbin sits at the corner of the waiting room, huddled in his thickest sweater. 

"VIXX will be on in 20! "Comes a reminder from outside the waiting room and one of the stylist who was putting on make up for N, quickly finishes her job before once again approaching Hongbin. 

"Look. You're sweating so much that your make up is ruined. "She says while wiping off the sweat from Hongbin's face before trying her best to fix the visual's make up. "You're so warm too! Are you sure you can perform? "She demands once her skin come in contact with Hongbin's overheated face. 

Hongbin doesn't reply as he merely let the concerned stylist continue her rambling. Just sitting up takes so much energy so how can she expect him to reply to her? He had to save his energy to perform after all. 

Hearing the stylist's rambling, Ravi walks over and sits next to his same aged friend, frowning when he notices the way Hongbin's shaking even with the thick sweater he's wearing. "You can sit this one out, you know that right? "He suggests, hoping that Hongbin would agree. They've all notice that Hongbin's under the weather this morning but since he himself says nothing about wanting to be excluded from today's performance or anything like that, they thought he'll be just fine but seeing his condition right now, Ravi isn't sure anymore. 

"I'm fine. "Hongbin finally murmurs, wanting the rapper to just keep his mouth shut. His head is throbbing and it already hurts a lot and with Ravi talking so close to his ears, it really isn't helping. 

"What fine? "Hyuk interrupts as he walks over to them. "Hyung, you literally look like you'll pass out. How can you say thay you're fine? '

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter