Need

Duel For Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

True to his words, Hongbin did not collapse on stage, to their relief. But as soon as he step off the stage and is out of their audience sight, he goes limp without a warning and Ravi, who's following closely behind him and has been expecting such thing to happen, immediately catches him and efficiently drags him off to their car,not wanting to risk anyone seeing them. 

N who sees all those happening just watches and he makes no comment nor did he try to help as Ravi, with the help of Ken, pretty much just shoves their unconscious visual into the back of the car.

"I have another schedule. "N says towards Leo who's standing beside him all along . "You guys go home first. I'll be back late. "He informs him and when Leo nods, he walks away, not even glancing back, which earns him looks of disbelief from the rest of s as they question themselves if it really was N that they just saw. Did their leader really just ignore his sick member? 

 

 

Returning home, Ravi tries his best to assist his still unconscious same aged friend and somehow, he manages to get him out of his stage outfit and laid him on his bed and at that moment he's very thankful for all the time he's been working out. Sure, Hongbin weights less than him and isn't as buffy as him but still, that guy is quite a handful especially when he's in such state. 

Ravi has just pulled a blanket over Hongbin feverish form when Ken and Hyuk walk in. 

"Did he wake up? "Ken asks as Hyuk diligently place the wet cloth that he brought along with him over Hongbin's overheated forehead and Ravi merely shakes his head. 

"He's really warm. "Hyuk comments, looking very concerned. "Shouldn't we get him to a hospital or something? "He suggests yet his two hyungs just look at each other and shrugs. 

"I don't know. "Ken, the currently oldest hyung available, admits. "But Hakyeon-hyung usually just treat our fever at home, right? The most drastic he had done was giving us an ice cold bath but usually he just gave us medicine, right? S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter