Wedding Dress (2)

Blooming Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyesoo's POV

 

I was currently sitting inside this bastard's car. And the worst is that I sat next to him. I looked at the window beside me and I could see my eyes are still swollen because of last night. My father and mother were scolding me like there will be no tomorrow and Baek oppa was not at home to defend me either.

 

"Hyesoo, we're here." said Sehun. We stopped in front of a beautiful wedding boutique. I actually was asking my mom to come with me. But she asked me sternly to go with Sehun while she was going to the shop with Sehun's mom. "Come.." he reached out his hand after opening my door but I just walked pass him. I guess I'm being rude. But, I still can't forget what he did to me.

 

So I walked there and a beautiful lady walked me to my mom. Sehun was trailing behind me. And when I saw them laughing with each other, I could feel a pang in my heart. I don't want to get married at this age. I bit my lips and Sehun was suddenly holding my hand. I was glaring at him.

 

"You need to act if you dont want to be scolded again." he whispered and I swallowed. How can he know that?

"How-"

"Oh, dear! Come come! Your mother and I have picked some clothes for you." Sehun's mom cut me off and I could see Sehun was smirking behind me. Great! Just great! Even I can't choose the dress by myself.

"Maybe you can try them in the fitting room." my mom was smiling at me. I know, my mom won't be too angry as my father. I looked at her and nodded.

 

 

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and I couldn't help to become teary when I know who will wait for me at the end of the isle. It should be Jun oppa.

"Miss, are you alright?" asked a lady who help me wear the dress. I gave her a smile and nodded.

"I just don't believe it that I will marry him." I sniffed.

She smiled from the mirror, "He's so handsome and you're so pretty. You're so lucky." she fixed some wrinkles on my dress before I smiled bitterly. Yeah, I'm so lucky because you don't know what a jerk he is.

"Do you want me to tie your hair?" she asked politely.

"No no thank you.." I laughed awkwardly. Well, I've covered the hickey with my make up but I think it's still can be seen not from afar.

 

So after that, I show the dress to the three of them. My mom and Sehun's really like the last dress but I like the first dress more because it's not revealing like what they prefer. Heck, I'm also so surprised to why I still have a preference in this kind of situation. And when Sehun encourage the two moms that my preference is better, then we decided to take that. Sehun has done the fitting yesterday. Somehow, I felt bad for Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter