Chapter 32

Legends

Krista watched as Eren sulked, he had been like this since they had returned from the expedition and Captain Levi had been transformed into a titan shifter. Krista approached Eren before she sat beside him.

"What's wrong Eren? You have been upset since we returned from the expedition" Krista asked.

"Rejection" was all Eren replied with. Krista gave Eren a sympathetic smile, she went to say something else but was soon interrupted by Levi appearing.

"Can I speak with you Eren?" Levi asked.


Annie was watching the soldiers training, it was pathetic that they still believed that they were going to be able to defeat the beast titan with their limited skill. Annie heard someone walking over to her by the sound of the footsteps, Annie could easily tell it was Mikasa.

"I never got the chance to say thank you, you save my life and you nearly lost yours in the process" Mikasa said after finally building enough courage up to talk to Annie.

"Your welcome, you didn't deserve to be eaten by a titan, Mikasa... I can't believe I am actually going to take Ava's advice but... Mikasa, I have had a crush on you ever since I first met you at first I refused to accept that I had fallen for someone so easily because I was brought up to believe that everyone on this island was devils. They left us behind to suffer the persecution of the Marleyans but listening to what Ava had said about what she has suffered, it made me realise that I should not let myself to be a pawn for someone else goal and to live for myself" Annie confessed.

"I have feelings for you as well Annie" Mikasa replied before kissing the female titan shifter in front of her.


Armin watched as Erwin paced in his office, it had not long been since the two commanders had left, they were not happy with the information that his boyfriend had withheld from them but the understood this new threat that they would need the titan shifters to stop if humanity was going to survive. Armin stood up from Erwin's chair and walked over to his boyfriend, Erwin stopped pacing when Armin appeared in front of him.

"You need to calm down" Armin said wrapping his arms around Erwin's neck before leaning upwards and pressing a kiss against Erwin's lips. 


Jean crept up behind Marco and wrapped his arms around his waist, Marco jumped slightly before leaning into his boyfriend's arms.

"So, Titan Shifter" Jean said which made his boyfriend laugh.

"I had already told you so I don't get why you are acting like you didn't know" Marco stated turning around in his boyfriend's arms.

"Because" Jean answered before pressing a quick kiss to Marco's lips, Marco wrapped his arms around Jean's neck pulling his boyfriend closer. After everything he had been through this was the last thing Marco ever expected to find, someone who he truly loved.


"You wanted to speak with me Captain Levi" Eren said when Krista walked off and Levi had sat down beside him, Eren refused to look at his crush in fear that he would see the face of rejection.

"Eren look at me" Levi said but Eren shook his head, Levi tsk before reaching out and lightly lifting Eren's face to look at him with his hand. Fear was present in Eren's eyes as he was forced to look at his crush who was going to reject him.

"I don't want you to interrupt me when I talk to you when you told me your feelings when I was dying I was shocked, I never expected someone as amazing as you would ever fall in love with someone like me. I only avoided you after because I had to come to terms with now being a titan shifter and your feelings. I love you Eren Yeager from Marley, no matter what you have done in the past I will always love you" Levi told Eren. Eren's eyes were wide as he leaned forward before pressing a passionate kiss against Levi's lips.

"I love you too Levi" Eren replied when he pulled away before burying his head in Levi's neck, a smile was present on his face, he could not believe that the man he loved, loved him back.