Chapter 12

Legends

Eren’s POV


I watched silently from the back of my mind as Ava spoke to Levi, Hanji and Erwin. If what happened five years ago happens again, I must stop it this time. I kind of still feel guilty for not stopping the incident from happening but know it is time to make it right and protect all those people who live in Trost like I did with Mikasa and Armin – with Petra.

I felt Ava pull away and my own consciousness return to my body, I saw the apparent surprise on the three faces, I never told them about her ability reaching that far but then again, we never needed to do it because she never needs to speak through me.

“Eren it is getting late, stay here for the night and we shall speak more about this in the morning,” Erwin said before turning back to the papers on his desk. I turned and felt but not before wishing all three of them a goodnight.

It did not take long before I reached my room well the room I stayed in before applying to become a soldier for the military. I sat on the bed looking up at the ceiling, the room itself was sparkling I believe that Levi was responsible on that part maybe this was now my permeant room.

“Eren, I wish to inform you that reinforcements have turned up but a large crowd of titans have followed them,” Ava said.

“Ok… wait since when did we have reinforcements?” I questioned. 

“I met another shifter which has the ability to control a certain number of titans which were made at the same time of him, so they are reinforcements for us but they are originally titans” Ava explained.

“But if he is a shifter then are they original human or titan,” I asked. 

“I’m not sure Eren” Ava replied. 

“Okay, I going to get some sleep,” I said before pulling away then closing my eyes.

I felt the darkness call for me, I felt sleep call for me and I willing went towards it but I could not shake the feeling that something was going to happened and none of it good.

~The Next Day~

I woke suddenly with soldier shouting left, right and centre. I quickly climbed out of bed and looked out the window. Soldiers were rushing to get their horses at the same time as putting their 3d maneuver gear on.

What was going on? Erwin said that they were going to postpone the mission until they were proof that the shifters were not going to attack Trost unless… at that second Levi burst through my door as well as a presence in my mind suddenly appeared.

“Eren, it is the Colossal Titan – it is outside Trost,” Ava said at the same time Levi shouted.

“The Colossal Titan back”